Navy Federal CLI to $24,000! Yay

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Federal CLI to $24,000! Yay

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Aduke1122 wrote:
And don't worry Bruisedcredit I know you will do well also here in a couple of weeks !!

This is one reason why I love our community. It's great to support, encourage and help one another along our journeys! Smiley Happy

You're so right humu. I was on another forum or board (hint, hint) last night reading their comments and was completely shocked at the contrast. Over there I read sarcastic, judgmental, and crass responses designed to cut the other down. Very little assistance was given to the posters concern. They have nothing there for me, but creditpulls. I DO NOT get a sense of community over there at all. I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!

+1, HBLTD. We have a great community here and it's all thanks to the wonderful people who are an important part of it. Smiley Happy

Message 51 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Aduke1122 wrote:
And don't worry Bruisedcredit I know you will do well also here in a couple of weeks !!

This is one reason why I love our community. It's great to support, encourage and help one another along our journeys! Smiley Happy

You're so right humu. I was on another forum or board (hint, hint) last night reading their comments and was completely shocked at the contrast. Over there I read sarcastic, judgmental, and crass responses designed to cut the other down. Very little assistance was given to the posters concern. They have nothing there for me, but creditpulls. I DO NOT get a sense of community over there at all. I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!

+1, HBLTD. We have a great community here and it's all thanks to the wonderful people who are an important part of it. Smiley Happy

+1,000,000,000

Message 52 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

!!!!!!VERY!!!!!

😃😁😃<_____!!!NOIIICE!!!______>😃😁😃
Message 53 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Screen Shot 2016-10-09 at 2.43.06 PM.png

Congrats Humu!!! I don't know how I missed this post. Your spend looks as low as mine with them!

Message 54 of 72
Tony275
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Great bump in CL!

I read the whole thread and either missed or nobody asked - did this cost you a HP? I'm assuming it was a HP since you referenced thawing your CRs! Just wanted to see!!

Congrats again!!

Starting Score: (June 2014) TU08: 663 | EQ04: 640 | EX08: 685
Current Score: TU08: 757 | EQ04/08: 757/758 | EX08: 761
Goal Score: 800 across the board

Total Credit Line - $186,050 | Utilization - 16.8%
Message 55 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
!!!!!!VERY!!!!!

😃😁😃<_____!!!NOIIICE!!!______>😃😁😃

Thank you, milofico! Smiley Happy

Message 56 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Screen Shot 2016-10-09 at 2.43.06 PM.png

Congrats Humu!!! I don't know how I missed this post. Your spend looks as low as mine with them!

Thank you, noxqs!

I've been placing about $100 per month in spend on the card for the last three months and paying in full each month, so a reasonably low amount of spend. I think, as do many credit unions, that NFCU most likely looks more at your DTI, credit history, utilization, and FICO score, and places less emphasis on amount of spend when considering granting a CLI. Smiley Happy

Message 57 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tony275 wrote:
Congrats! Great bump in CL!

I read the whole thread and either missed or nobody asked - did this cost you a HP? I'm assuming it was a HP since you referenced thawing your CRs! Just wanted to see!!

Congrats again!!

Hi Tony, thank you!

I don't freeze my reports so no need for a thaw - you may have been reading that in someone else's thread, possibly? In any event, there was no HP as near as I can tell. I've checked EQ twice and see no HP. Last Navy AR showing on EQ was on 8/30. They didn't even do a SP, but approved CLI went based on the August 30th AR!

UncleB kindly told me that if the CLI is granted instantly, that it should not be a HP and I am finding that to be the case. The difficulty is, none of us know in advance whether it will be granted instantly or whether it will go to review! 

I'm thrilled with the fact that it does not seem to be a HP at this juncture. Thank you for your kind words and have a very nice week! Smiley Happy

Message 58 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here! lol 

Message 59 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Same here! lol 

You received a CLI also from Navy? That is great to hear! Smiley Happy

Message 60 of 72
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.