cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Flagship and More Rewards CLI In the Same Month

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Flagship and More Rewards CLI In the Same Month

Congratulations on both of your CLI on your Nfcu Cc's 👍

Message 31 of 41
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Flagship and More Rewards CLI In the Same Month


@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@Jordan23ww wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@Jordan23ww wrote:

I love it when a plan comes together! I have 2 Navy Federal cards that both became eligible for a credit limit increase this month! With the way the economy has been during the pandemic I wasn’t sure if I should go for increases on both or just one.

 

Some people told me since it was a soft inquiry I might as well try to get increases on both. Glad I listened to them! Got a $4000 increase today on my Flagship and on November 9th got the same increase on my More Rewards

F175B1F1-5013-4E16-8121-F93C9023FB99.jpeg


More Rewards 

3796E40F-E43B-45FA-8BB4-FB17E3D45CA8.jpeg

 


Thats awesome! Navy is amazing indeedSmiley Happy. If you dont ask, you never knowSmiley Wink.  I keep pushing the limits and well lets just say i feel like a🤴


Thank you! I love Navy! That's so true! I was really planning on spacing my requests out one in November and February. Then people were like I should go for it. Navy did not disappoint.   Glad you're enjoying them too! 


Lol, if you don5 ask, youll be stuck at what YOU feel you can get on your credit/income. By asking, you can see what THEY feel sbout itSmiley Happy



@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@Jordan23ww wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@Jordan23ww wrote:

I love it when a plan comes together! I have 2 Navy Federal cards that both became eligible for a credit limit increase this month! With the way the economy has been during the pandemic I wasn’t sure if I should go for increases on both or just one.

 

Some people told me since it was a soft inquiry I might as well try to get increases on both. Glad I listened to them! Got a $4000 increase today on my Flagship and on November 9th got the same increase on my More Rewards

F175B1F1-5013-4E16-8121-F93C9023FB99.jpeg


More Rewards 

3796E40F-E43B-45FA-8BB4-FB17E3D45CA8.jpeg

 


Thats awesome! Navy is amazing indeedSmiley Happy. If you dont ask, you never knowSmiley Wink.  I keep pushing the limits and well lets just say i feel like a🤴


Thank you! I love Navy! That's so true! I was really planning on spacing my requests out one in November and February. Then people were like I should go for it. Navy did not disappoint.   Glad you're enjoying them too! 


Lol, if you don5 ask, youll be stuck at what YOU feel you can get on your credit/income. By asking, you can see what THEY feel sbout itSmiley Happy


So very true!  The great thing is with it being a soft pull the only harm is a little disappointment if they say no.  So far though they keep saying yes!

 




Message 32 of 41
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Flagship and More Rewards CLI In the Same Month


@lyman21 wrote:

Curious, what was your first card? How long did you wait to apply for your 2nd card?


My first card was my More Rewards which I got in Feb 2020 (Starting limit $9300). My second card was my Flagship card which I got in August 2020 (Starting limit $5200). The Cash Rewards card belongs to my wife, I'm just an authorized user on that. She got that in May 2020 (Starting limit $5500). 

 




Message 33 of 41
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Flagship and More Rewards CLI In the Same Month


@gingerflower wrote:

Congratulations on both of your CLI on your Nfcu Cc's 👍


Thank you so much!

 




Message 34 of 41
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Flagship and More Rewards CLI In the Same Month

Congrats on both increases!

Message 35 of 41
Highlighted
Valued Member

Re: Navy Federal Flagship and More Rewards CLI In the Same Month

Congratulations 👏 on CLI what $ number increase did you request for? Eg: 4000$ I'm eligible for my increase next month so I'm trying to figure out shoot for the stars or be conservative.... 

Message 36 of 41
Highlighted
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Flagship and More Rewards CLI In the Same Month


@Sax2610 wrote:

Congratulations 👏 on CLI what $ number increase did you request for? Eg: 4000$ I'm eligible for my increase next month so I'm trying to figure out shoot for the stars or be conservative.... 


Shoot for the moon, but 4K has been the highest CLI in recent months.

Message 37 of 41
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Flagship and More Rewards CLI In the Same Month


@Sax2610 wrote:

Congratulations 👏 on CLI what $ number increase did you request for? Eg: 4000$ I'm eligible for my increase next month so I'm trying to figure out shoot for the stars or be conservative.... 


Always shoot for the stars @Sax2610!!! The underwriters are there to shoot you out of the sky if they see fit. I asked for $4,500 to bring my CL to $45,000. For some reason they decided to hold on to $500 just to crush my dreams. So go BIG Smiley LOL








Message 38 of 41
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Flagship and More Rewards CLI In the Same Month


@Jordan23ww wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@Jordan23ww wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@Jordan23ww wrote:

I love it when a plan comes together! I have 2 Navy Federal cards that both became eligible for a credit limit increase this month! With the way the economy has been during the pandemic I wasn’t sure if I should go for increases on both or just one.

 

Some people told me since it was a soft inquiry I might as well try to get increases on both. Glad I listened to them! Got a $4000 increase today on my Flagship and on November 9th got the same increase on my More Rewards

F175B1F1-5013-4E16-8121-F93C9023FB99.jpeg


More Rewards 

3796E40F-E43B-45FA-8BB4-FB17E3D45CA8.jpeg

 


Thats awesome! Navy is amazing indeedSmiley Happy. If you dont ask, you never knowSmiley Wink.  I keep pushing the limits and well lets just say i feel like a🤴


Thank you! I love Navy! That's so true! I was really planning on spacing my requests out one in November and February. Then people were like I should go for it. Navy did not disappoint.   Glad you're enjoying them too! 


Lol, if you don5 ask, youll be stuck at what YOU feel you can get on your credit/income. By asking, you can see what THEY feel sbout itSmiley Happy



@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@Jordan23ww wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@Jordan23ww wrote:

I love it when a plan comes together! I have 2 Navy Federal cards that both became eligible for a credit limit increase this month! With the way the economy has been during the pandemic I wasn’t sure if I should go for increases on both or just one.

 

Some people told me since it was a soft inquiry I might as well try to get increases on both. Glad I listened to them! Got a $4000 increase today on my Flagship and on November 9th got the same increase on my More Rewards

F175B1F1-5013-4E16-8121-F93C9023FB99.jpeg


More Rewards 

3796E40F-E43B-45FA-8BB4-FB17E3D45CA8.jpeg

 


Thats awesome! Navy is amazing indeedSmiley Happy. If you dont ask, you never knowSmiley Wink.  I keep pushing the limits and well lets just say i feel like a🤴


Thank you! I love Navy! That's so true! I was really planning on spacing my requests out one in November and February. Then people were like I should go for it. Navy did not disappoint.   Glad you're enjoying them too! 


Lol, if you don5 ask, youll be stuck at what YOU feel you can get on your credit/income. By asking, you can see what THEY feel sbout itSmiley Happy


So very true!  The great thing is with it being a soft pull the only harm is a little disappointment if they say no.  So far though they keep saying yes!


Lol, yes ! This! If i post my recent experience i might break myFico lolSmiley Wink.  I have so many hps from Navy and Pf that asking for more is almost an afterthought haha with no regards for what happens to my scoreSmiley Wink

Message 39 of 41
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Flagship and More Rewards CLI In the Same Month


@Sax2610 wrote:

Congratulations 👏 on CLI what $ number increase did you request for? Eg: 4000$ I'm eligible for my increase next month so I'm trying to figure out shoot for the stars or be conservative.... 


Shoot for moon but 4k seems the max right now. If you want to feel like the  top dog, ask for $4k, get $4k and say yeah i got what i asked for lol. Counter, phht...😄

Message 40 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.