Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Showed Me Love!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navy Federal Showed Me Love!!!

So a few days ago I was starring at that Navy Fed Flagship card. I have been in the garden for a whole 1 month hahaha, well a little over a month. When I joined navy in Sept I applied for cards, checking line of credit and car refinance, declined for all! I had noticed thta my credit score updated on their system and was like, hummmm let me go for it, my score is higher and I have had a secure card with them for 2 months, with basic usage and payments in full. I anxiously applied for the Flagship card, thinking it would just be another denial but to my suprise BAM approved for $10k!!!!! This is my highest card. My next highest limit is a JC Penny Store card at $3k and a Best Buy Visa at $2k. I was so excited I applied for the checking line of credit and boom, the full $15k!!!! I am so excited and thankful....now I really have to garden, or can garden because i have a card I can really use without having to make a million payments to stay under 15%. If you need DP, they pulled TU, which my Fico 8 is 714, Fico 9 is 718. I have 28 Inquires, 1 small baddy and AAoA is 9 months. Again I had a secured card with them for 2 months. It had the standard $500 limit. I would never spend over $120 and I only let usually $10-$20 dollars post to statement, as I made multiple payments on it. I know I may have gotten lucky but I am happy and wanted to share.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Federal Showed Me Love!!!

By the way, this is my FIRST VISA SIGNATURE CARD!!!!

Message 2 of 14
fmctatum
Valued Member

Congrats!!!

Message 3 of 14
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Gotta love Navy!

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 4 of 14
Yeliaba1
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!!

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your five figure NFCU Flagship approval! Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

congratulations! Gotta love that Navy Luv!!

Message 7 of 14
CerebralZulu
Frequent Contributor

Congrats and great limit. I may need to apply for card two to get some of that luv.

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. Navy showing love again. 

Message 9 of 14
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.