cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal nRewards secured card just graduated!

tag
WhiteCollar
Established Contributor

Re: Navy Federal nRewards secured card just graduated!

Congrats! How long did it take to graduate?

Message 21 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the graduation!

I just got approved for the More Rewards myself. It will be best to just apply for it separately as that is the way to get the Sign-up bonus.

As far as Walmart, I believe the More Rewards will only be 1x as my Amex BCE doesn't count it as a grocery store. They have their own card with CapOne that will give you 5% in store with WalmartPay for 1 year, and 5% Walmart.com + Online Grocery. I have that card and it is working well for me.

Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

7 months/7th statement, I heard people getting theirs graduated at 5th statement, and when mine hit I was like "ah Smiley Sad " then waited for 6th, nothing, 7th..forgot about it and went into app and saw "cash rewards" instead of nrewards secured haha!

Message 23 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, people are saying online grocery and some(maybe all?) neighborhood markets count as grocery for amex. I'll have to check it out. I applied for the More Rewards last month when I hit my 6 month mark and was denied for reaching their maxium unsecured credit limit, but I went ahead and used that hard pull for a CLI on my gorewards, unfortunately only got it from $2500 -> $4k, but hey better than nothing! Hopefully I'll get another, preferably nicer CLI in 1-3 months.

Message 24 of 28
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats on the NFCU nRewards Card graduation!

That Navy is the motivator of forward momentum. All the best going along the road to better things ahead.

Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOOM! Congrats on the NAVY GRADUATION AND CLI! 

Message 26 of 28
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your new card and graduation!!  🍾🎉

Message 27 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! My 5th month was july and i got the ol' skipperue. I'm hoping mine graduates soon. I also had a 1k line cant wait to see what happens!

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.