Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Flagship approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Flagship approved

True that. But frankly I’m surprised you got approved at all based on your stats provided above. Exceptional work.
Message 11 of 19
DemonHusker
Regular Contributor

Yep...I thought for sure I would be labeled an Egyptian as I had so many INQ and new accounts. I have since slowed way down.
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

One word... HOOYAH! Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 19
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@DemonHusker wrote:
Pen Fed gave me 3 cards in 2 weeks for total of $50,000 that I have now consolidated to 1 card so Pen Fed is winning so far for me lol. I now regret getting all three cards...should have just went for CLI on the first card and not added 2 more accounts but I was learning still.

Actually it is sometimes easier to get another card than a CLI with Penfed and Navy. I've seen others denied a CLI including myself, but afterwards approved for a different CC.

In the end, it all worked out. Down the road those two accounts will help your credit not hurt it. Think long term.

You are likely to add more cards in the future. Those two accounts will act as a ballast and hold your scores steady instead of nose diving them as it does with people that have paper thin profiles.

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and very nice SL !!!!

Navy strike again

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

What scores and utilization did you have to get $50K on 3 cards in 2 weeks from PenFed? 

Message 16 of 19
DemonHusker
Regular Contributor

EQ 9 was 718 and Util was 2%
Message 17 of 19
Flex1
Regular Contributor

@DemonHusker wrote:
I was approved for Navy Amex card in early September for $1,000. Today applied for Flagship and was approved for $15,000. TU 9 693 with 23 INQ. Now to see if I can get a CLI on the Amex card

Congrats! Navy Fed is Top Tier in my book. Flagship is a good card to have. Enjoy! :-)

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats 👍🏾
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.