Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Platinum +$4K SP CLI

tag
Openwater
Established Contributor

Re: Navy Platinum +$4K SP CLI

Congrats on the CLI, 22K @ 5.99% is amazing!

Discover 22K ---------------------------- Credit Union MC 17K
Cap1 QS 11K ---------------------------- Barclay 3.4K
AMEX Blue Cash AU 15.5K ------ Barclay Apple AU 10K
AMEX BCP 15K
1 Installment loans:
Auto 60K /

AMEX Hilton Aspire 25K
Vantage 3.0: TU:738 EQ: 737 03-17-2020
Ch. 7 DC 12/2014
Message 11 of 18
raisemysc0re
Established Contributor

I recon'ed my SL in MMay and I'm coming up on my 6 month anniversary from that.

So I am about to ask for a CLI on my Plat card.

How do I ensure that it is a SP?   

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Starting Scores (06/2016):

Current Fico8 Scores (Updated 10/24/23):

Current Fico9 Scores (Updated 10/24/23):

Message 12 of 18
PullingMeSoftly
Valued Contributor

@Aim_High wrote:

Another nice Add to for the good guys, @PullingMeSoftly!

Congratulations!  Smiley Very Happy

I'm going for another CLI on my Platinum in the next couple of months also.  (I just went over six months from my last "big" one in April from $10K to $18K but I need to wait until December to age off the additional $500 they gave me in June.  I saw the CLI button was still visible and hit it again out of curiousity.  Lol  ... they gave me the "covid" CLI of $500 which unfortunately, I believe reset my clock.  Darn it.  So now I'm at $18.5K.  Six months will be 12/08/2020.) 

@Aim_High Another mystery clarified...I was following right behind you on the CLI schedule and remember when you received the additional $500 but knew you already had received the $8k (yes I stalk your sig bock haha) wondered about that...as I'd expect with your profile you're practically guaranteed an increase in December. Let's get these plats up there with our Penfed PCR's!

Message 13 of 18
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on your Navy love

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 14 of 18
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!!

Message 15 of 18
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Nicely done!  Congratulations on your NFCU approval!

Message 16 of 18
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 17 of 18
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@PullingMeSoftly wrote:

@Aim_High wrote:

Another nice Add to for the good guys, @PullingMeSoftly!

Congratulations!  Smiley Very Happy

I'm going for another CLI on my Platinum in the next couple of months also.  (I just went over six months from my last "big" one in April from $10K to $18K but I need to wait until December to age off the additional $500 they gave me in June.  I saw the CLI button was still visible and hit it again out of curiousity.  Lol  ... they gave me the "covid" CLI of $500 which unfortunately, I believe reset my clock.  Darn it.  So now I'm at $18.5K.  Six months will be 12/08/2020.) 

@Aim_High Another mystery clarified...I was following right behind you on the CLI schedule and remember when you received the additional $500 but knew you already had received the $8k (yes I stalk your sig bock haha) wondered about that...as I'd expect with your profile you're practically guaranteed an increase in December. Let's get these plats up there with our Penfed PCR's!

Yeah, I felt silly for hitting it again but I never expected that. Smiley Embarassed   I wish they had made the LUV button just disappear until you were eligible for a full increase!  And then, there will always be that annoying $500 toying with my OCD.  Lol Smiley LOL  That's okay though.  I can take my time to let the limit grow since I don't need that credit line today.  But since I'm gardening, the SP CLIs with a few cards like NFCU will be my next goals.  Besides the NFCU Platinum, I hope to get another one in the next few months from Citi and GS/Apple.  I also may try for one on my Wells Fargo Cash Wise around the six month point. 

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$898K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Feb 2024)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.