cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Platinum V Approval -- $15,300 at 8.24%!!!

tag
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Re: Navy Platinum V Approval -- $15,300 at 8.24%!!!

You...REALLY...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

BIG Congrats  my friend on your Amazing journey with NFCU and your LEGENDARY Apr!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 31 of 38
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@credit_is_crack   It's Tuesday, you slacker  Smiley LOL

Message 32 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice approval!! Congratulations!!

Message 33 of 38
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Thanks @19eighty5, @Marz2002 and @doint1

@Remedios -- I took Monday and Tuesday as a rest day -- back to the hunt Smiley Very Happy

@Saeren, I got the card in the mail today (stupid fast for regular mail) and the physical card data is identical to the online one I just got. Usually it's a temp setup, but this was the actual card info -- crazy, and almost made me a bit nervous when I realized it lol

Message 34 of 38
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Big grats CIC Music FactorySmiley Happy
Message 35 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have never gone for the instant credit card number thing before so no idea how that works but I would have guessed it would be the same info on the card?

Thats definitely fast shipping though, don’t go racking up all those Member Deals now! Smiley Very Happy

Message 36 of 38
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have never gone for the instant credit card number thing before so no idea how that works but I would have guessed it would be the same info on the card?

Thats definitely fast shipping though, don’t go racking up all those Member Deals now! Smiley Very Happy

Usually the card number is the same as the actual card number (or one or two off), but it'll have a temp EXP date and temp CVV code. It stays active about 30 days or once the physical card gets activated. Amex does this often in case you're itching to spend money fast, but I was defiently suprised to see the data was not temp at all but my real info. That Member Deal Shop is pretty good actually -- lots of golden nuggets there 

Message 37 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@credit_is_crack wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Usually the card number is the same as the actual card number (or one or two off), but it'll have a temp EXP date and temp CVV code. It stays active about 30 days or once the physical card gets activated. Amex does this often in case you're itching to spend money fast, but I was defiently suprised to see the data was not temp at all but my real info. That Member Deal Shop is pretty good actually -- lots of golden nuggets there 

Huh, interesting. I never accepted it when Amex offered it lol. 

And yeah I use Member Deals whenever I am buying Xbox games from the Microsoft Store or I buy something not on Amazon, I check there first. It’s a lot more convenient than dealing with the cash back portals like Ebates and BeFrugal. 

Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.