Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Platinum

Thank you ocheosa.

Message 21 of 30
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

This is great this is the card I got and the second card is the card I want too XD    Congrats on the Big Haul lol they already answered your question so I just wanted to say Congrats and that I'm excited too lol Smiley Very Happy

Message 22 of 30
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Navy likes you

Congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 23 of 30
CreditobsessedinFL
Established Contributor

Congratulations, 🍾🎈🎊,  gotta LOVE NAVY!  

Message 24 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes Navy likes me, but Im not alone. I am fortunate to live and work near a branch, (Gurnee IL.) and am able to pop in anytime I want. As a USMC veteran, I can say that the staff always treats me with dignity and respect and over the top friendliness like I have never experienced before. They are a great institution to have in your corner, and a pleasure to do business with.

Message 25 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Girlzilla, and I'm glad you are excited in these troubling times.

Face foward, stay positive, and carry on.Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Creditobsessed. Its hard to love a bank, but I do admit I feel a little warm and tingly whenever I have some biz to do with them...

Message 27 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Meanmchine. Appreciate your feedback.

Message 28 of 30
CreditobsessedinFL
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you Creditobsessed. Its hard to love a bank, but I do admit I feel a little warm and tingly whenever I have some biz to do with them...

Agreed; @Just_bob, I am still pinching myself that I have been fortunate enough to join the NAVY family. I know that when I call, I am going to get someone on the other end of the phone that will treat me as if my banking business matters to them and act is if it really is their pleasure to assist me. 

Message 29 of 30
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes Navy likes me, but Im not alone. I am fortunate to live and work near a branch, (Gurnee IL.) and am able to pop in anytime I want. As a USMC veteran, I can say that the staff always treats me with dignity and respect and over the top friendliness like I have never experienced before. They are a great institution to have in your corner, and a pleasure to do business with.

Big grats and thank you for your service!🇺🇸

Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.