Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy done gone lost their mind!

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Navy done gone lost their mind!

Well, this post is dedicated to my #LIEr club @GApeachy  , @Anonymous  @M_Smart007  , despite all the craziness going on in the world, i may have achieved the last great Unicorn.  No clue  when ill work again but i have my health and fsmily are ok as of today. Blessing to all my Fico family and to all of you who have supported me these past 5 yearsSmiley Happy

Ok, to the point, Navy updated their monthly fico scores so of course after being denied a week before for cli requests on my CR and Plat, i figured with nothing to lose, with updated scores, wtfico, put in my requests, Again , lol. Current CR at $20.2k and Plat at $1500. You know me, im down with OPP🎵🎶 so of course i requested $25k on CR, its my goal to achieve a LIEr $25kSmiley Wink and on Plat i said lets go 3x haha, $5k .

.......APPROVED!!!!!! 🤯 Navy gave me TWO increases! I have achieved the $25k on Cash Rewards😎 and they even gave me $500 on the Plat for a new limit of $2000🚢

Im still in shock.  @Anonymous , it can be done buddySmiley Happy. I celebrated by buying a Pizza and instead of using my 2% PPMC as usual, i put it on my $25k  1.5% CR🤑

Keep the faith my friends with Navy, all our dreams can come true! Now, to find work after all of thisSmiley Wink. Stay healthy and safe  everyoneSmiley Happy

90 REPLIES 90
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy done gone lost their mind!

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Well, this post is dedicated to my #LIEr club @GApeachy  , @Anonymous  @M_Smart007  , despite all the craziness going on in the world, i may have achieved the last great Unicorn.  No clue  when ill work again but i have my health and fsmily are ok as of today. Blessing to all my Fico family and to all of you who have supported me these past 5 yearsSmiley Happy

Ok, to the point, Navy updated their monthly fico scores so of course after being denied a week before for cli requests on my CR and Plat, i figured with nothing to lose, with updated scores, wtfico, put in my requests, Again , lol. Current CR at $20.2k and Plat at $1500. You know me, im down with OPP🎵🎶 so of course i requested $25k on CR, its my goal to achieve a LIEr $25kSmiley Wink and on Plat i said lets go 3x haha, $5k .

.......APPROVED!!!!!! 🤯 Navy gave me TWO increases! I have achieved the $25k on Cash Rewards😎 and they even gave me $500 on the Plat for a new limit of $2000🚢

Im still in shock.  @Anonymous , it can be done buddySmiley Happy. I celebrated by buying a Pizza and instead of using my 2% PPMC as usual, i put it on my $25k  1.5% CR🤑

Keep the faith my friends with Navy, all our dreams can come true! Now, to find work after all of thisSmiley Wink. Stay healthy and safe  everyoneSmiley Happy

Holy FICO! 🤯 

That is amazing AJC, congrats! That's what, 152% exposure?!

I guess I really should have asked for more than $15K. I wonder if they'll give me more on my cashRewards. I just got an increase in December though. 

Message 2 of 91
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI's!!!

Message 3 of 91
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLIs!

Message 4 of 91
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit Congratulations on your approval!

"A light shinning in a dark place"

Message 5 of 91
GApeachy
Super Contributor

im down with OPP🎵🎶

You got that right Buddy! ....hot dang kickin' it!  Down with you! Woot a woot and wootie toot toot!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 6 of 91
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Thats awesome AJC!!! Save some of the pizza for me if they lift the curfew next week! Smiley LOL

I'll come celebrate with you buddy!!

Message 7 of 91
Peazmom
Frequent Contributor

I’ve been looking for your update all day, AJC.  Congrats to you.  It couldn’t happen to a nicer guy!  I’m celebrating with you all the way here in Tennessee!

Starting FICO 8 December 2017

FICO 8 as of 6/7/20

Sock Drawer:

Message 8 of 91
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

Thats awesome AJC!!! Save some of the pizza for me if they lift the curfew next week! Smiley LOL

I'll come celebrate with you buddy!!

Let's load up the Bus....I'm ready!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 9 of 91
EverForward
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your CLIs! 🎈🎉🎊😃👀

Message 10 of 91
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.