Established Contributor

Re: Navy federal approval!

Congrats on your approvals.  Nice job. 

Message 21 of 29
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@outlaw7478 wrote:
Update!!!! They approved the cash rewards card for 5k! I was shocked. I'm so happy. This is by far my highest limit!

Grats on the new card Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on becoming a member and good once you apply for the card!

Message 23 of 29
jbsea
Established Contributor

Congrats on the card.  Just treat them well and they will be good to you.

Amex Gold / Amex Platinum / Amex Marriott Brilliant/ Amex BCP/ Capital One Venture (AU) / Capital One Savor One/ Discover / NFCU Cash Rewards / BOA Unlimited Cash Rewards / NFCU GO Rewards (AU) / Amex EDP / NFCU Flagship Rewards / Chase Freedom (AU) / Capital One QuickSilver / Citi Costco (AU) / Amex Delta
Message 24 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratz! Just got the DW approved for the full 15k navcheck yesterday, she had the account open for 6 months and after 3 denials over these last 6 months they finally approved! I have a cash rewards siggy too that I just got bumped from 6k to 11.5k a few weeks ago. My suggestion is to get a sub to equifax and pay attention to the ar's from nfcu. Thanks to CreditAddict or I wouldn't have even known about nfcu and how they run their operations. There's a few threads out there but trust me follow CA's advice and you won't be disappointed. Good luck and welcome to the NFCU family!!!!
Message 25 of 29
outlaw7478
Valued Member

Yeah I read creditaddict posts and that's what made me try it. I'll never doubt him 😂 Now I can cancel first premier I've had the card for 2 years and it's stuck at 300. Actually I'm about to cancel a few if the bs cards I have
Message 26 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol, yea get rid of those starter cards with enormous fees and % rates. My DW just cancelled her fp card too lmao! She's had a nrewards secured card for awhile, graduates in july.
Message 27 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just joined the forum but I have been sniffing around for weeks. Here’s my story,I had a Chapter 7 discharged in October 2016. I just started my rebuild in October 2017. I have a Capital One Quicksilver with a $3000 limit. My highest card. My sister sponsored me so I was able to get into Navy Federal with a checking and savings. My scores on all three reports are around 630. I pulled the trigger on one of their cards. Got the under review response. Logged in this morning and low and behold it was approved. The limit is $1000. Does anyone know if this will grow or should I sock drawer it? I’m super excited for even getting in.

Message 28 of 29
Eric958
Established Contributor

Congrats on your Approval!

Never Give Up!!
Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.