Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy finally cracked!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navy finally cracked!

After 3 denials this year, I decided to give it one more go. App’d for GoRewards and miraculously granted instant approval of $10k!

Navy score 291, 23% Util (see below)

Sadly I was very impatient, I have been waiting for 5 days for my TU to update because I accidentally let my PenFed PCR statement close last month with 73% Util....still not updated. Now I have to remind myself I can’t wonder what the SL would have been had I waited.

Now I get to see what the Navy Love is all about.
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
iowe
Regular Contributor

Re: Navy finally cracked!

Congrats. Navy is the most beloved credit union in the history of credit unions. Lol

2024 Goal: To finally be debt free
Message 2 of 20
jlitnns
Established Contributor

Do they pull TU FICO 8?

Message 3 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

They definitely pulled TU, just not sure what version.
Message 4 of 20
althes
Frequent Contributor

Most likely TU04, although they seem to be using FICO09 sometimes.

Message 5 of 20
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@iowe wrote:
Congrats. Navy is the most beloved credit union in the history of credit unions. Lol

I doubt you'll find much argument to that statement.

They soar to heights never seen before in any CU. And of their generosity and service? Outstanding!

Congratulations!

Message 6 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. Welcome to the club.
Message 7 of 20
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

Congrats

Current Scores EQ 689| EX 688| TU 679
Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
GARDENING UNTIL APPING....
Message 8 of 20
peghede
Valued Contributor

Congrats m8 , now crazy glue the navy crack

Message 9 of 20
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Booyah!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.