Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy serving AJC Specials🙂

tag
rbentley
Established Contributor

Re: Navy serving AJC Specials🙂

How do you determine what your maximum exposure is with NFCU?

Message 11 of 72
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@rbentley wrote:

How do you determine what your maximum exposure is with NFCU?

When they stop giving? 

Message 12 of 72
ToughFistFight
Frequent Contributor

AJC! AJC! AJC! YYAA!

Chase Business Ink 20k PenFed Plat Rewards VS 25k NFCU Go Rewards 20k BECU 30k Chase FU 6k GM Biz 21k NFCU Flag 21k Amex BCP 26k Disco IT 18k FNBO Biz 11k Costco Citi Biz 8.1k Amex EDP 2k Gold Delta Skymiles Biz 5k Amazon Prime 10k USBank Cash 12k Amex Biz Plat Rewards NPSL Amex BCB NPSL
Message 13 of 72
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@FinStar wrote:
Wait, you missed it so much that you're ok with $500?! I'm confused. You scorn PenFed or Citi for not growing, but you're ok with the NFCU (AJC) special? 🎁🤦‍♂️😄😄😄

So, ummmm are you gonna combine it again with the other one?

Lol, arent i a conundrumSmiley Happy

In this case its  ok because having this low limit card allows me to use it for small things. Plus, PF deserves my scorn lol. They gave me $500  on my Promise, i had to fight tooth and nail for a 1k hp cli increase after a year and they wouldnt nor wont give snymore after 2 years. Nsvy started me at $500 ,within 3 months i was increased to 5k and have been approved 4 cards, various increases,lower aprs after some time, transfering balances without hp, etc. How ive been treated with Navy is worth a $200 card compared to Pf. Citi, actually isnt too bad and im ok with my limits and i know that my overall exposure snd income hurt me more than anything but still would be nice to see any growth lol. My Discover AJC specials will slways hold $500 dear to meSmiley Wink. Now, who needs me to bash some Chase?😋

Message 14 of 72
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your approval, AJC 

Message 15 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just applied for a navy card myself.  I agree, I would take 500 over 0 any day!

Message 16 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

$500 is better than $0 for sure but if I knew I was so high up in credit Navy would give me, I don’t think I would have wasted the HP lol. 

Message 17 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats AJ 🎊🎉🎈🍾

🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓

Message 18 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AJC

I'm still hung up on the fact that you purposely withheld this app from us for 2 weeks..SMH 🤔

😊😊 Congratulations.

Still low hanging fruit that will cost you nothing.
Message 19 of 72
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Aaah the the good ole AJC Special!

‘grats AJC! Like what everyone’s saying, $500 beats $0 any day anytime!
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 20 of 72
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.