Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy strikes again

tag
excop01
Regular Contributor

Navy strikes again

Just got approved for the Navy more rewards amex. ( This credit union is just cra cra)..I have only been with them for 2 years. I have a total of 32200 cl with them on 2 cards. The plat 20500, and now the more rewards 11700, and believe me you. Im going to push that 11700 to 20000 fast with credit line increases. I started with 15000 on the plat, and pushed that to 20500 in under 2 years. 

And on top of that gave me 10000 points for just applying. I aint totally sure what the 10000 points equate to, but imma learn real quick. 

This is the best credit union i have ever dealt with. I would never use 32 k on spending, but its great to know if something happens in my life, that its there to give you that security, At this point with my credit cards limits is at 72000 dollars, I personally owe about 1900 dollars, and paying that off pretty quickly. 

So for those that i read up here saying that they dont think Navy is a great credit union. BOOM!!!!!! Stay with them i promise those little limits some get will grow faster than u could even imagine. Also I just got a 35k car loan with them 3 months ago, just mean relationship with them is def a win win plus plus.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Re: Navy strikes again

Congrats on your Navy More Rewards Amex Card approval.

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 2 of 11
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your NFCU approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 3 of 11
KingRue8500
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your NFCU More Rewards AMEX approval

Message 4 of 11
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your More Rewards approval and overall NFCU success! 👍🏼

Message 5 of 11
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Sweet, grats on your latest Navy approval Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 11
Credit_Aficionado
Valued Member

Gotta love NFCU!

Message 7 of 11
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

Another satisfied Navy customer lol.

Cool story here, congrats on some sweet success!

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 8 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@excop01 wrote:

Just got approved for the Navy more rewards amex. ( This credit union is just cra cra)..I have only been with them for 2 years. I have a total of 32200 cl with them on 2 cards. The plat 20500, and now the more rewards 11700, and believe me you. Im going to push that 11700 to 20000 fast with credit line increases. I started with 15000 on the plat, and pushed that to 20500 in under 2 years. 

And on top of that gave me 10000 points for just applying. I aint totally sure what the 10000 points equate to, but imma learn real quick. 

This is the best credit union i have ever dealt with. I would never use 32 k on spending, but its great to know if something happens in my life, that its there to give you that security, At this point with my credit cards limits is at 72000 dollars, I personally owe about 1900 dollars, and paying that off pretty quickly. 

So for those that i read up here saying that they dont think Navy is a great credit union. BOOM!!!!!! Stay with them i promise those little limits some get will grow faster than u could even imagine. Also I just got a 35k car loan with them 3 months ago, just mean relationship with them is def a win win plus plus.

Navy is the bestSmiley Happy. Rock on !

Message 9 of 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your NFCU MoreRewards approval!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.