Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NavyFed Amex Approval!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NavyFed Amex Approval!!

I posted this earlier, but it looked like my internet wacked out. I have been gardening since the beginning of february which has already helped me get my score up 30-40 points. I was curious about what my chances for approval were for the NavyFed Amex after getting denied a CLI on my Cash Rewards that only has a 500 CL. WIthin seconds of hitting the submit button I was approved for a $2.6 SL. It's not the most, but it's the best I have and I am happy with it. Now... back to the garden for me. 

18 REPLIES 18
theBeardedNerd
Regular Contributor

Re: NavyFed Amex Approval!

Congrats on your approval!

Currently in My Wallet:

Auto Loan:

Future Credit Cards:

Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NavyFed Amex Approval!!

Congrats on your approval @Anonymous! 

Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on getting your new AMEX. Remember, no matter how much CLI/SL you get, it all adds up. If it does not help now, it will helpp down the road as the CL season and grow.

Message 4 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Shwing batta batta batta Shwing batta battaSmiley Happy. Out of the park, great jobSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 19
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your new card!

Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrays Jesse! Great SL with your current score. But LOL! You cannot consider 18 days or less to be gardening. You didn't even make it a month yet! Lol. Thats okay .It was a practice run. Now this time stick to the garden for real. 

P.s. I highly doubt that those 2 weeks of gardening is what helped your score jump that high. It takes a long time for that to rise with gardening. Unless you mean February of last year (2017). Correct me if I'm wrong. But if you mean this year then something else caused your score to jump. 

Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

Congrays Jesse! Great SL with your current score. But LOL! You cannot consider 18 days or less to be gardening. You didn't even make it a month yet! Lol. Thats okay .It was a practice run. Now this time stick to the garden for real. 

P.s. I highly doubt that those 2 weeks of gardening is what helped your score jump that high. It takes a long time for that to rise with gardening. Unless you mean February of last year (2017). Correct me if I'm wrong. But if you mean this year then something else caused your score to jump. 

Well I considered it gardening because of the fact that I used my cards and paid them off immediately, and when the statements came out my score jumped. I see what you mean and all though. Mainly the reason the score went up was my utilization, which I paid attention to after I started gardening. 

Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahh yes the AZEO method I assume you are referring to. If not then search it. It will def make your scores jump that much. Aging accounts by 2 weeks...wellll not so much. 2 years yes. Lol .Well congrats. As I said take a look at azeo method. Its somewhere on this forum. A lot of times on the first page. But worth the read. 

Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

Ahh yes the AZEO method I assume you are referring to. If not then search it. It will def make your scores jump that much. Aging accounts by 2 weeks...wellll not so much. 2 years yes. Lol .Well congrats. As I said take a look at azeo method. Its somewhere on this forum. A lot of times on the first page. But worth the read. 

Yeah, I will definitely check it out. I plan on gardening A LOT longer this time around. Lol. Thanks a lot.

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.