Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neiman Marcus CLI to $18,000

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Neiman Marcus CLI to $18,000

I really love my Neiman Marcus card, although from a pratical standpoint, I plan to close it in late 2017 in favor of cards that I currently have with more beneficial rewards.

Until that time, I will enjoy it! Smiley Happy

Prior CL was 15k and I requested a 3k increase to $18k today. I most likely could have gotten the card up to 20k or perhaps a bit higher, but I don't need it quite that high.

I had a specific goal in mind when I decided how much to request today, and I don't plan to go above my target amount that I have planned for this card.

Excited. New Credit limit is $18,000!

Have a beautiful weekend, everyone! Smiley Happy

004_hrs_home_photo-1.jpg

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Neiman Marcus Cli to $18,000

Congratulations! How long have you had the card? how do you request for increase? do you needt o call in? 

Thanks!

Message 2 of 18
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

That new limit is worth getting excited over.

Congratulations Humuhum.

Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations! How long have you had the card? how do you request for increase? do you needt o call in? 

Thanks!

Thank you, mco! You call in to request an increase for the card. They do like to see very regular usage of the card and a good payment history prior to granting increases, and my card started out somewhere between $1,500-$1,700 as its starting limit. I've had the card about 18 months now, and it has seen regular usage. I do pay the card in full each month. Hope this helps a bit. Smiley Happy

I posted in a prior Neiman Marcus CLI post my statistics of usage and credit limit increase intervals, so you may wish to take a look at the other CLI posts for Neiman Marcus as well. Smiley Happy

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Neiman-Marcus-CLI-to-15-000/m-p/4632371/highlight/true#M426809

Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

That new limit is worth getting excited over.

Congratulations Humuhum.

Thanks, CM7, you are the best! I appreciate your support, my friend! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Neiman Marcus CLI to $18,000

Fantastic Humu, congrats on the CLI
Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Fantastic Humu, congrats on the CLI

Thank you, Mia, I appreciate it! You are always really supportive and friendly Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! I love it when a plan comes together! Smiley Happy

I appreciate your informative posts.

Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations! I love it when a plan comes together! Smiley Happy

I appreciate your informative posts.

Thank you, scrambled, you are very kind!

Always happy to talk with you on the board, and I'm glad if there is ever anything I can do to help! Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Outstanding! Well done, my friend!

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.