Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neiman Marcus & interesting early Nordstrom CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Neiman Marcus & interesting early Nordstrom CLI

Figured since holiday shopping season has officially hit I’d give it a go for some CLIs.

Neiman’s: $3500 > $6000. It’s been around 3 months since my last increase, they seem to give me one every 2-3 months so this one I expected to get.

Nordstrom: $2000 > $4000. I was testing the waters on this one because it hasn’t even been 4 months since my last increase. The CSR even said “it’s not allowing me to increase your limit because it’s been less than 4 months since your last increase, but let me see what I can do.” Came back two minutes later, verified my income and approved doubling my limit. Maybe they’re a little more lax around holiday shopping season? Thought it was worth mentioning.

For reference I got both of these cards about a year ago. Neiman’s started at $750 and Nordstrom started at $300. Treat them well and they’ll return the favor!
2 REPLIES 2
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Neiman Marcus & interesting early Nordstrom CLI

Nice jobSmiley Happy those should blossom nicelySmiley Wink
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Neiman Marcus & interesting early Nordstrom CLI

@Anonymous wrote:
Figured since holiday shopping season has officially hit I’d give it a go for some CLIs.

Neiman’s: $3500 > $6000. It’s been around 3 months since my last increase, they seem to give me one every 2-3 months so this one I expected to get.

Nordstrom: $2000 > $4000. I was testing the waters on this one because it hasn’t even been 4 months since my last increase. The CSR even said “it’s not allowing me to increase your limit because it’s been less than 4 months since your last increase, but let me see what I can do.” Came back two minutes later, verified my income and approved doubling my limit. Maybe they’re a little more lax around holiday shopping season? Thought it was worth mentioning.

For reference I got both of these cards about a year ago. Neiman’s started at $750 and Nordstrom started at $300. Treat them well and they’ll return the favor!

@Anonymous work, congrats @Anonymous! Thanks for the data points too. I think I have read on the forums that the CLI's can be more generous around the holidays so you may be on to something!

Enjoy!!

Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.