Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Approvals, CLI, and Closings

tag
signaturecardmember
Frequent Contributor

New Approvals, CLI, and Closings

Hey guys,

I havent posted lately but still creep the pages a few times a week at work Smiley Happy  If anyone spots anyhting you think I "missed" please comment

Slowed down on applications to keep my 5/24 status with Chase good for now. I am not really interested in any more cards other then sign up bonuses

New accounts in the past few months:

Chase Sapphire Reserve: was still over 5/24 by several weeks but applied last day or so of 100k sign up offer, squeaked by and approved for $33k (recently sent all but $12k to other Chase cards)

Chase Sapphire Preferred: the Reserve made it redundent other then the primary car rental protection for AU's (now covered by ink), PC to Freedom Unlimited and already reaping at on of benefits as this is the card I use most of the time for large monthly bills and all misc charges pretty much that arent catagories on other cards

American Express Blue Cash Preferred: HAd this card for 2 years after applying for it by mistake instead of the no annual fee version, called and PC it to Blue Cash then put away

American Express Gold: THey offered me $75 to keep it open when I called to PC the other, no use for it though so calling back to close it.

Chase Ink Peferred Business: Took advantage of the 100k in branch bonus and approved with (only) $5k to start. Chase is very serious about  checking that your business is legitimate, had to switch from a Sole proprietorship that is actual to one of my corporations listed iwth the state.

Bank of America: Going to use this for an additional balance transfer. First month of $50k Freedom Unlimited hit credit report so submitted request the other day via robot online and requested $150k so I didnt leave anyhting on table, auto approved at $55k. I thinK I will keep that nad not call in for more, is it possible to hit the button again and use the same inquiry before 30 days? I was trying to remember how bank of america works on these

Barclays US Airways to AA Card: Called in and got an offer to lower APR to 12% and a $5k increase on CL to $24k

Discover: Been stingy, stuck at $500 CLI offers, I keep canceling out

Chase Slate: They closed my account for no activity, had already lowered CL to $500. card was useless for me so didnt bother calling in. Nothing else to PC to.

Lowe's: They CLD me for non useage from $35k to $1500, kind of a joke but not worth calling in since new lines made up for it

next cards I apply for:

Chase Sapphire Preferred, it has been over 2 years since my last sign up bonus and this will be my 5th card until about another year

Barclays Aviator Red. has also been 2 years since my last sign up, the 50k AA miles just for paying the $95 and no spend other then 1 transaction is a great deal

More CIti AA Cards or the miles since I almost at 2 years with my current card

Let me know if I missed anyhting guys thanks!

Started: 4/14 Bank of America Signature $6k, 85% Utilization, 745 Fako
Currently: 6/18 Bank of America Signature $99.9k, Chase Slate $0, Chase Freedom Signature $2.5k, American Express Gold NSL, American Express Everyday $6k, Lowes GE $0 (From $35k), Discover IT $38.5k, Capital One Quicksilver $5k, Barclays US Airways $24k, DCU Platinum $30k, PenFed Promise $47k, Chase Freedom Unlimited Signature (From CSP) $50k, Chase AARP Signature $7.5k, American Express Blue Cash $7.5k, Citi American Airlines Platinum $10.5k, Capital One Venture Signature $30k, Chase Sapphire Preferred (From Reserve) $12k, Chase Ink Business Preferred $10k, Barclays Aviator Business $14k. Total Available Credit: Over $350k, Utilization 4%, AAoA 7 Years, TU Fico 799, EX Fico 727
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.