Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New CC and CLI spree approvals

tag
mbauza86
Contributor

New CC and CLI spree approvals

My scores took a hit since I opened a few new accounts in November, had several inquiries and applied for a mortgage last month but I still wanted to roll the dices and see what I would get. Below is what I got this week....and now I'm going to garden for a while now.

Here is what I got:  

New Credit Cards Approvals:

Alliant $2,500  pulled TU   (I had applied for auto refinance and they used my same credit report. Went with PenFed in the end)

NASA $9,700   pulled EX

Discover $5,000  pulled EX and officially my new second card

CLI Approvals:

Barclay's Jetblue $4000 CLI - went from $750 to $4750. They pulled BOTH EX and TU -- I asked for 4k and got it, I should've asked for more!! Didn't realize that it would be 2 inquiries

US Bank -  pulled TU and went to underwriting... still waiting to hear and they didn't ask how much I wanted. It's currently a miserable $500 CL. My lowest. . Finally after 11 days of waiting, they approved me for a $4,500 CLI and now my card is at $5,000

Discover - bumped my CL from $4, 000 to $6,000 - that's after approving me for the second card. But now that actually triggered them to verify income and request IRS transcripts. I also sent them bank statements. So annoying. I use them heavily and pay in full every month. Now that they have the documents, they're taking forever to review my bank statements. 

I'm feeling the love ya'll <3 <3 <3

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Re: New CC and CLI spree approvals

Those are some great cards you added @mbauza86 

and also very nice CLI's!! 

Congratulations on all that success and

thanks for posting about it :-)

Cheers

Message 2 of 21
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI and approvals!
Message 3 of 21
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on the many new CC approvals and CLI!

Good luck on the increase from USBank👍

Message 4 of 21
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 5 of 21
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approvals and the increase!

Message 6 of 21
SPChaser
Established Contributor

Congrats!!! 🥳🥳🥳...didn't know for CLIs Barclays double pulls. 

“Play the game, but don't believe in it“
Message 7 of 21
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on CLI & new approvals!

Message 8 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mbauza86 wrote:

My scores took a hit since I opened a few new accounts in November, had several inquiries and applied for a mortgage last month but I still wanted to roll the dices and see what I would get. Below is what I got this week....and now I'm going to garden for a while now.

Here is what I got:  

New Credit Cards Approvals:

Alliant $2,500  pulled TU   (I had applied for auto refinance and they used my same credit report. Went with PenFed in the end)

NASA $9,700   pulled EX

Discover $5,000  pulled EX and officially my new second card

CLI Approvals:

Barclay's Jetblue $4000 CLI - went from $750 to $4750. They pulled BOTH EX and TU -- I asked for 4k and got it, I should've asked for more!! Didn't realize that it would be 2 inquiries

US Bank -  pulled TU and went to underwriting... still waiting to hear and they didn't ask how much I wanted. It's currently a miserable $500 CL. My lowest.

Those are some lovely approvals with pretty SL's! Lol on the USBank CL. Yes. Well. They're my long time bank. Meanwhile I'm aiming more for my cards w my CU's. I've heard USBank could be a little stingy. Good luck with your app there.  🙏🏻☘️☘️☘️

Message 9 of 21
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Pretty good run of some good cards, enjoy them Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.