Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Lowe's card!

tag
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

New Lowe's card!

Just got off the phone with Synch.  Got a Lowe's card yesterday, approved for $1500.  Pulled Experian, of all things and the account is ALREADY posted on my report!!!  Today, I asked for 25K, they gave me $6000.  I had to pretend to be disappointed on the phone, haha!  I'll take it!  Garden time, figuratively and literally!   Thanks guys, especially when considering I apped for Lowes about a year ago and they wouldn't give me the time of day.  :-)

Ok credit, getting better.....slowly.... Can't seem to stay in the Garden for any extended period of time. I'm trying. Mid to upper 600's across the board.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: New Lowe's card!

CongratsSmiley Happy. Headscratcher on the Ex pull but all is possible. Give it like a week and youll have that at like 25k lol. JK, but try again next month ,lol, NKSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good job.  Lowes is a good store Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JimBo99 wrote:

Just got off the phone with Synch.  Got a Lowe's card yesterday, approved for $1500.  Pulled Experian, of all things and the account is ALREADY posted on my report!!!  Today, I asked for 25K, they gave me $6000.  I had to pretend to be disappointed on the phone, haha!  I'll take it!  Garden time, figuratively and literally!   Thanks guys, especially when considering I apped for Lowes about a year ago and they wouldn't give me the time of day.  :-)

Congrats on the approvals!!

Did you use the backdoor numbers for sync bank? I used them for my walmart, amazon, and ashley furniture cards and they work great!!

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 5 of 13
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@JimBo99 wrote:

Did you use the backdoor numbers for sync bank? I used them for my walmart, amazon, and ashley furniture cards and they work great!!

I used the overseas number that everyone's been posting 877-379-8173  The lady was very pleasent, confirmed all my info and 2-3 min on hold later, she apologized that was all they could do and that a letter would be heading my way that would tell me why I couldn't get the higher amount. 

Ok credit, getting better.....slowly.... Can't seem to stay in the Garden for any extended period of time. I'm trying. Mid to upper 600's across the board.
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JimBo99 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@JimBo99 wrote:

I used the overseas number that everyone's been posting 877-379-8173  The lady was very pleasent, confirmed all my info and 2-3 min on hold later, she apologized that was all they could do and that a letter would be heading my way that would tell me why I couldn't get the higher amount. 

Same number I used last week. It works to perfection!

Message 7 of 13
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
CongratsSmiley Happy. Headscratcher on the Ex pull but all is possible. Give it like a week and youll have that at like 25k lol. JK, but try again next month ,lol, NKSmiley Wink

Thanks!  Didn't get any alerts til this morning.  First one was from CreditCheck, no biggie, but then I got one from USAA's credit alert, which is Experian, which really got me confused.  haha!  Synch strikes again!

Message 8 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

When i got my first Ex credit inquiry from Sync it was for my Amazon that i used chat for cli. The only thing i can think of was that perhaps i had my TU frozen and csr pulled a report they could see. Food for thoughtSmiley Wink
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats op! Shop at Lowes alot?
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.