Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Synchrony Mastercard approved !

tag
cuti
Regular Contributor

New Synchrony Mastercard approved !

I burn walmart and paypal with Synchrony bank almost 2 years ago , paid settlement with collection agency early this year , received an invitation today with 2% CASH BACK and 1 YEAR 0% intro OFFER + 150 STATEMENT CREDIT if spend 1500 in first 3 months after opening . Approve for only 3k SL (little bit disappointed) but I'm still happy that they let me back in early than I expected after I burn them not too long ago ! 1.5 years ago even credit1 don't want to give me a card , Cap1 won't even give me secured card and today my high CL is 20k and on Dec/12 I'm closing on a brand new house (1st home ever) without the good advice from all of you in this forum I will never achieved my goal today , thanks alot to everyone in here !
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Synchrony Mastercard approved !

Congratulations! That's great!

Message 2 of 15
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on yer approval!

Message 3 of 15
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations , I Just got this invitation in the mail today. I might apply since I don’t have a 2% CB card. Only downside (for me at least) is that you don’t have control over redeeming cash back, they give you your cash back as statement credit each month automatically.
Message 5 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats.

Just a thought, if i burnt a lender and they let me back in after only 2 years and i got a 3k sl, i wouldnt find time to be disappointed in the sl but find joySmiley Wink. Some lenders bl hard and i still have a lender who after 10 years wont give me time of day. Perspective is good sometimes.

@Anonymous look at the PPMC 2% card, easy cashback redemption and you control your cashbackSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's outstanding! Congratulations!

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats.

Just a thought, if i burnt a lender and they let me back in after only 2 years and i got a 3k sl, i wouldnt find time to be disappointed in the sl but find joySmiley Wink. Some lenders bl hard and i still have a lender who after 10 years wont give me time of day. Perspective is good sometimes.

@Anonymouslook at the PPMC 2% card, easy cashback redemption and you control your cashbackSmiley Happy

Perspective is so good, AJC. Good comment...

Message 8 of 15
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on getting back in with Synchrony, treat them right and that limit will increase!
Message 9 of 15
cuti
Regular Contributor

Thank you all ! Thanks AJC hihihi I know I’m greedy but I’m happy for back in with them !
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.