New Total Rewards Visa from Comenity Bank

tag
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

Re: New Total Rewards Visa from Comenity Bank

@innvaderr wrote:

Applied yesterday, got approved for $2500 CL

Hey innvaderr!

Was that an instant approval?  I forgot to ask the other day.  Thanks!

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 51 of 187
innvaderr

They pulled my EQ and yes it was an instant approval.

myFICO TU is 748 and EQ is 770.

Hope that helps.

Message 52 of 187
john398
Senior Contributor

@innvaderr wrote:

They pulled my EQ and yes it was an instant approval.

myFICO TU is 748 and EQ is 770.

Hope that helps.

Congrats I am waiting for my letter, my EQ is around 685 so maybe thats why

Message 53 of 187
bkfriendly
Established Member

Has anyone who applied this past monday 4-01 and recieved the 7-10 day message heard anything yet either by an email or an approval/denial thru the mail?

Message 54 of 187
john398
Senior Contributor

@bkfriendly wrote:

Has anyone who applied this past monday 4-01 and recieved the 7-10 day message heard anything yet either by an email or an approval/denial thru the mail?

the only think i got was this:

Comenity Bank, a ComenitySMcompany, issues Total Rewards® Visa® credit card accounts. We've received your application.

Dear valued customer,

Thank you for your Total Rewards® Visa® credit card application. We are reviewing it now, and will respond to you by mail within 7-10 business days.

If you have questions about this message or your Total Rewards® Visa® credit card account, please call our Customer Care team at 1-855-381-5715 (TDD/TTY:1-800-695-1788). We will be happy to help you.

Sincerely,

Customer Care team

Message 55 of 187
john398
Senior Contributor

till no letter but has only been 6 days

Message 56 of 187
bkfriendly
Established Member

same here, no snailmail response yet since monday's app, but personally i count this as a possible good outcome. In my estimation and past exp. a denial would be the fastest response to recieve mail wise, just a denial letter generated and mailed out & recieved immediately, but an approval requires a piece of plastic generated (approval) and thus would take a few days longer for the response. Wishful thinking? yes, Hope is a good thing, so here's hoping I see/hear nothing till later this week with a thick left side of the envelope acompaning Smiley Very Happy

Message 57 of 187
john398
Senior Contributor

keeping fingers crossed, if it comes denial I will call and make sure they have my income correct and ask for recon since the app never asked about income

Message 58 of 187
john398
Senior Contributor

Been a week and still no news

Message 59 of 187
john398
Senior Contributor

Today is the 10th day and still nothing, no letter  and no card I wonder if I should give them a call

Message 60 of 187
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.