2018 Dec Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 778
Achieved Goal Score 2020: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Wells Fargo Platinum!

Congrats on your new credit! Wish you didn't close Cap One since you would get a bigger ovarall credit availability and average credit history. Anyway Congrats again!
Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ahutchga1972 wrote:

I've had a WF secured card platinum since my 13 was discharged in mid 2019. I put a $600 deposit on it and have been using it faithfully. I pay multiple times a month too. 

I recently obtained a $200 secured Cap 1 and a $1K Delta Sky Miles Amex. 

Tonight I discovered the WF secured card is no longer being offered. So I applied for an unsecured platinum and was approved for $3K!

I have paid off my Cap One and closed it. I will close the WF secured when the new card arrives.

My Ex score in February was 660. 

Congratulations on your WF experience. That is far from what I went through. I opened my secured in 2014 and called until they unsecured it this January. Not because of my reliable payments and WF relationship but because they stopped offering the card. I couldn't help but be amused. So I decided to not open any future cards with them. I asked for a limit increase after they upgraded me and they SP CLI for an additional 200 so I went from 700 to 900. They did a HP and rejected an additional increase. I had a FICO of 730 at the time. Good to know that they still approved you for a 3k limit! 

Message 23 of 27
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!! 

Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

How did you get your credit cards in your signature w/ limits embedded?

Message 25 of 27
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Message 26 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

How did you get your credit cards in your signature w/ limits embedded?

@Anonymous 

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/td-p/2262839

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/m-p/5930845#M74785

I am trying the Imgur and it shows a broken image. Is there a workaround? I don't want to have to pay for photobucket lol

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.