Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New approvals!

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Re: New approvals!

BAE88F1D-58A3-4AB7-8ADA-36E34563DF4D.jpeg

Approve for Harvard University Employees Credit Union 10k lowest interest rate, called to recon the SL, pulled EX, anyone can join Smiley Happy

Im done now hahahah idk why I felt like a binge

Message 11 of 15
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS on your MASSIVE spree!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 12 of 15
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

CBCFCU denied :/ not bad 4/5.... BBVA seemed to know little about my app.... I’ll wait for the card to come in if it does as I couldn’t find a backdoor #.

Also called Harvard university employees credit union and got a recon on the SL to 20k, ALASKA USA to $17.5k Smiley Happy!
Message 13 of 15
RickyRay
New Contributor

I got the Navy Federal credit Union green card 2 years ago. They are very generous.
Just been building credit for 2 years now.
My only real goal is to get a loan from a customer or bank to build a small home on the property I purchased 3 years ago. I can't find any one that will help me. I live in southern California. Every excuse has been given to me. Income to low etc. And most of the bank's and credit unions all say that they won't loan under $50,000. I get social security, retirement. Limited income for that. I only needed$25,000.
I live in a small rv. What would be your best suggestions for me? I only have 5 accounts. All good. since January 2013. Just can't get my scores up. They all run around 650. Thanks for any suggestions.
Well I don't have a logo, so I will just use @#@
Message 14 of 15
RickyRay
New Contributor

I just got a cl increase from nfcu. But it was only 1000 but very nice and happy about it. So what does my score need to be to get a loan for USDA or FHA when you have property to build on.
Well I don't have a logo, so I will just use @#@
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.