cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member of target 300.sl

gramps52
Frequent Contributor

New member of target 300.sl

Since Walmart isn't giving me any love.and my daughter started working there.i decided to try Target .instant approval tu 727 25 k income 22 inquires 7 account less than 5 months old .no negatives
08 ficos 9/2019 eq 685 tu 704 ex 677
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
JAG73

Re: New member of target 300.sl

Congrats on your approval! 

Got some pruning to do... No more new cards!
Message 2 of 8
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Welcome to the club, bud. Mine has started climbing. Up to $1200 now. Hoping for the big increase next time and the card upgrade.

Message 3 of 8
chhull00
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations on your approval, it will grow, i promiseSmiley LOLHeartgiphy2.gif

Message 4 of 8
ItsPossible
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the Target approval. Enjoy!

"Hover mouse over cards to see CL and APR info"

Message 5 of 8
ImTheDevil
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats - use and abuse it. Run it up and pay it down. TD loves usage. Most of my increases came when I had above 50% balances, and several during holiday times when I was near 80%. Started at $300 and currently at $2900 with an approval score in the 580s 5 years ago and still scoring well below you. It WILL grow for you.

Platinum NPSL | Rose Gold NPSL | BCP | Delta Gold | Hilton Surpass | Hilton Honors | FNBO Prime Visa | FNBO Evergreen | PenFed PCR | Navy cashRewards | Navy Platinum | Apple | IT Cash | IT Chrome | GHSFCU Visa Plat | Quicksilver | Target | VS | Home Depot | Lowes | Sams MC | Firestone | Overstock | Kohl’s | Key Bank auto loan (2017 Audi A6 Premium Plus S-Line)

Message 6 of 8
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 7 of 8
jrdoctor79
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the approval. Low SL but Target is one to grow. Nurture and use and you will see growth. 

Starting Score: TU 527, EQ 543, EX 563
Current Score: TU 690, EQ 677, EX 694
Goal Score:725 Across The Board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.