Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nfcu 91/3 2nd card big limit not true for me

tag
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Nfcu 91/3 2nd card big limit not true for me

@Hut1 wrote:

I thought I saw you mention a BK.  NFCU is a bit skittish towards BK's especially if you have no prior relationship with them. 

If you want to grow with them, you can.  

+1

Message 31 of 52
MeN5
Regular Contributor

@M_Smart007 @Hut1 @I do not have a bk showing on tu  and on eq my ch 13 bk is almost 5 years old

Message 32 of 52
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval! Good luck on your reconsideration.

Message 33 of 52
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@MeN5 wrote:

@M_Smart007 @Hut1 @I do not have a bk showing on tu  and on eq my ch 13 bk is almost 5 years old

If you have ever asked Navy for a CLI, They have a copy of your EQ. They also do what is account SP review.

and they are soft pulling your EQ report. I can see the "AR" SP's when I log into EQ.

Edited to Add:

Message 34 of 52
Remedios
Credit Mentor

It's my understanding that NFCU can be a great lender to many, earning them a cult like status around here. 

However, that's not everyone's story. 

Some do not experience the same level of success with credit card apps as others. 

You can SD it, or continue using it if it's beneficial to you, and you dont have better options available at the moment. 

You cannot let opinions on a lender sway you away from thinking with your wallet. You're not carrying an institution in your pocket, you're carrying a card. 

You're either getting benefits or you're not. 

Most of the time when claims are made that a lender is "the greatest one ever", it's because customer got what they wanted.

When that doesnt happen, they are the worst. Nicknames usually follow. 

Just do what's right for you and your situation. 

Message 35 of 52
MeN5
Regular Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit  I really do respect your opinion so I think ill let it simmer for about 91/3 lol 😆 which would put me at 6 months history with navy also wondering after 1st cli how often can one be granted?

Message 36 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

181 days before next on that card but most say wait 185+

Message 37 of 52
Phoenixupward
Regular Contributor

Wow. I'm shocked. Do you have just savings with Navy?  In my case, I apped for their second card in Feb and received the same card with 7.5 SL with a BK on file discharged 7/2018 (I'm sharing my data points not to add salt to your wound).   With that being said, I have the following accounts: checking, savings, IRA and 2 CDs).  I'm constantly depositing funds into 3 accounts.  So perhaps my profile looks more appealing based on how I'm managing my money at Navy.  I don't have a high-end income either.  Hopefully, your recon will be a positive outcome.  Good Luck. 

Message 38 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval! 👍

Message 39 of 52
MeN5
Regular Contributor

@Phoenixupward I have checking and savings in which im constantly using my checking savings not so much but im about to start.

Message 40 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.