Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nfcu cashRewards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nfcu cashRewards

Got membership with nfcu a little while back & had been waiting to see what their Amex product would be before opening a card with them. Since the card is basically the same as my Amex BCE I decided to go for the cash rewards instead. Applied over the phone while setting up features on a new checking & certificate I opened and got instant approval for $5.5k. Had hoped for something higher but with 4inq & 4 new accounts last month I wasn't suprised and frankly don't really care since nfcu cards grow so well!

Time to pickup my spade & start digging, it's the garden for this guy! For real time I swear Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Re: Nfcu cashRewards

Good job!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 2 of 3
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Nfcu cashRewards

That's right. The way NFCU rules the road with those cards that one will top out well and on schedule soon enough for you.

Congratulations on your new membership + card approval!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.