Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nice Capital One CLI!!!

tag
jgdev
Regular Contributor

Nice Capital One CLI!!!

So I've had my card for about 3 years now. Scores were around 500 when I got the card and it started at a $300 SL. it's slowly been growing over the years and was at $3250. So my last CLI with them was 6 months ago($500). So i decided to put in for a small CLI of $750 to bring it to $4000. They just raised my limit by $3000. so total is now $6250! My first card over $5k!!! Maybe putting $2500 on it 2 months ago and paying it off helped with the nice increase.

06/01/2022

12/07/17
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
jgdev
Regular Contributor

Re: Nice Capital One CLI!!!

Also this was a credit steps card. Does this mean I'm still bucketed? Just on the higher end of the bucket? lol

06/01/2022

12/07/17
Message 2 of 15
CivalV
Established Contributor

Im seeing a lot of cap 1 CLIs all of a sudden. Im sensing cap 1 finally updated the scores in their system. They were showing my scores from 4 months ago! Haha

Congrats on your CLI!
Message 3 of 15
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Daaaaaaang!!! Talk about some Cap1 CLI LUV!!!

Congrats to YOU!!!👏👏👏

😊

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 4 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy if th as ts on credit steps, you just got the elevator to the EOSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 15
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 6 of 15
Nova5041
Frequent Contributor

Whoa congrats on the nice CLI, as far as the credit steps ceiling. It was based on the card you had typically( platinum, quicksilver one and journey had a ceiling), so you would either have to upgrade your card or just apply for the higher tier cards to get pass the credit limit ceiling. This was last year when I had the card, so things may have changed. 

BK 7 Discharged: 5/30/2018
Fico Scores after Discharge: Experian-552 TransUnion- 490 Equifax- 571
Message 7 of 15
jgdev
Regular Contributor

@Nova5041 wrote:

Whoa congrats on the nice CLI, as far as the credit steps ceiling. It was based on the card you had typically( platinum, quicksilver one and journey had a ceiling), so you would either have to upgrade your card or just apply for the higher tier cards to get pass the credit limit ceiling. This was last year when I had the card, so things may have changed. 

It started life as a Platinum. Then I PC'd it to a Quicksilver, and more recently PC'd it to a VentureOne

06/01/2022

12/07/17
Message 8 of 15
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

They like it when you spend and pay, I think with the increase they are now hoping you will spend a lot more Smiley Very Happy Congrats on the increase. 

"Total revolving credit $286,000 Current UTIL >1%"
Message 9 of 15
Nova5041
Frequent Contributor

@jgdev wrote:

@Nova5041 wrote:

It started life as a Platinum. Then I PC'd it to a Quicksilver, and more recently PC'd it to a VentureOne

Awesome, than yeah you could just app for another VentureOne card to break that ceiling when youre ready of course, and then just combine the two to make a legendary VentureOne card. Unfortunately credit steps will only allow you so far.

BK 7 Discharged: 5/30/2018
Fico Scores after Discharge: Experian-552 TransUnion- 490 Equifax- 571
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.