Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nice Discover CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice Discover CLI

Yesterday I hit the love button on  my Discover It card and got the 2 day msg. I was not expecting a CLI last month they denied one. I log early this morning and there was nothing, 2 hour later check my app on phone and saw a different remaining balance. They CLI $3000 more, thats my biggest CLI on any card. 

I got that card in Nov 2015 with SL of $6500, got my first CLI on Feb 2016 for another $1500, then in April for another $1500 and now in June foe $3000 more, bringing it to $12500. It seems theres a pattern there, every 2 months. 

That is my reporting card, so I used it and after statement cut I pay in full each month. Im super happy with Discover, they have treated me well.

Discover.JPG

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Nice Discover CLI

Enjoy the increase!!

Message 2 of 13
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

That's Fantastic!

I went overkill with that button for the first time ever these past 3-4 weeks and nothing yet.

It's a 100% sure thing my Discover Card is locked tight on the 91+ schedule.

Have to wait until later this month but am chomping at the bits Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

That's Fantastic!

I went overkill with that button for the first time ever these past 3-4 weeks and nothing yet.

Have to wait until later this month but am chomping at the bits Smiley Very Happy

When did you open your account? In my case I received my first CLI on the 3rd statement. 

Message 5 of 13
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

That's Fantastic!

When did you open your account? In my case I received my first CLI on the 3rd statement. 

@Anonymous 2013 @1400 SL.

I was one of those unlucky few who had to wait, yes, an entire 18 months before the very first CLI because i refused to give up a HP for any.

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI

Message 7 of 13
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Thats fantastic!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 8 of 13
Nova5041
Frequent Contributor

Congrats, it's so weird how discover has everybody on dif...

Congrats, it's so weird how discover has everybody on different cli cycles. I'm lucky and have been getting mine every 31 days.!

BK 7 Discharged: 5/30/2018
Fico Scores after Discharge: Experian-552 TransUnion- 490 Equifax- 571
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Congrats, it's so weird how discover has everybody on dif...

So wait, everyone is on a different cycle for CLI's?  Ah ha! 

I just wrote a post about my Discover CLI, or more correctly, lack thereof, and to my utter disbelief (and dismay ha!) in the meantime yet another successful Discover CLI Luv topic had been posted (this thread).

That said, to Esalas:  Congrats!  Have had my Discover since 11/2015 as well.  No luck here yet on an auto CLI or Luv button, but am very happy and encouraged now that I see you got one and we both opened our cards at the same time more or less.

Have a great weekend!

@Nova5041 wrote:
Congrats, it's so weird how discover has everybody on different cli cycles. I'm lucky and have been getting mine every 31 days.!

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.