Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Apple Card, But I Have Chase!

tag
CivalV
Established Contributor

No Apple Card, But I Have Chase!

This morning I noticed preapprovals for 3 travel cards. I sat on it all day until a few others started jumping on the offers. Well I finally closed my eyes and jumped.. it was an INSTANT APPROVAL! 🎊🎊

Chase Marriott with a 17% APR with a beautiful SL of $5000! Holy moly 🤯 The card is already showing in my Chase account!

This is my first $5000 CC and first travel card. I am also 6/24. Hubbs said we can definitely rack up the points together.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: No Apple Card, But I Have Chase!

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 13
CivalV
Established Contributor

Thank you! I was extremely hesitant but totally awesome outcome!
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats again! 

Message 4 of 13
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@CivalV wrote:
This morning I noticed preapprovals for 3 travel cards. I sat on it all day until a few others started jumping on the offers. Well I finally closed my eyes and jumped.. it was an INSTANT APPROVAL! 🎊🎊

Chase Marriott with a 17% APR with a beautiful SL of $5000! Holy moly 🤯 The card is already showing in my Chase account!

This is my first $5000 CC and first travel card. I am also 6/24. Hubbs said we can definitely rack up the points together.

Congrats on yer approval and yer 1st $5K cardSmiley Happy

Message 5 of 13
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats there!

Message 6 of 13
Hut1
Established Contributor

@CivalV wrote:

Time for an update to the very last line in your siggy. 😊 Big congrats!

download

Message 7 of 13
CivalV
Established Contributor

Oh my!! Yess you are right! Haha thank you!!
Message 8 of 13
CivalV
Established Contributor

Thank you!
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new Chase Marriott approval! It must be Chase Marriott day or something! Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.