Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No HP NFCU CLI (UPDATE 3/23/20)

tag
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: No HP NFCU CLI (UPDATE 3/23/20)

@myquestionsfico wrote:

Congratulations!  I know it feels like small win, but you're making positive progress, and you're staying in the garden.  Kudos for your restraint!

Message 21 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I requested my CLI today and received the 24 hours message 11 hours ago and still nothing. I'm getting nervous.

Message 22 of 33
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I requested my CLI today and received the 24 hours message 11 hours ago and still nothing. I'm getting nervous.

Usually they get back to Me within 1-2 hours. Have you checked your NFCU secure messages?

Message 23 of 33
myquestionsfico
Regular Contributor

I requested a CLI a few hours ago from NFCU.  No response yet, but my Available Credit now shows higher than my Credit Limit:

• Credit Limit
    $25,000.00
  • Available Credit
    $32,619.61

Check yours....maybe they increased it and just haven't replied yet.

@Anonymous wrote:

Message 24 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Usually they get back to Me within 1-2 hours. Have you checked your NFCU secure messages?

@M_Smart007 no secured messages, email, or text. I'm trying to be patient and let it run its course so I can app for my 2nd card.

Message 25 of 33
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Good luck with that.When I initially asked at the 181 mark, I got the 24 hour message. This time I got the 7-10 day message. First time was denial for being too early, second time was approval. From what I've aeen, it's usually opposite.

Message 26 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@myquestionsfico wrote:

I requested a CLI a few hours ago from NFCU.  No response yet, but my Available Credit now shows higher than my Credit Limit:

• Credit Limit
    $25,000.00
  • Available Credit
    $32,619.61

@Anonymous wrote:

@myquestionsfico I have been checking faithfully every hour and still nothing.

Message 27 of 33
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@myquestionsfico wrote:

• Credit Limit
    $25,000.00
  • Available Credit
    $32,619.61

Congrats that is a whopper!

Message 28 of 33
myquestionsfico
Regular Contributor

Crossing my fingers that you get good news soon!

Message 29 of 33
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@myquestionsfico wrote:

• Credit Limit
    $25,000.00
  • Available Credit
    $32,619.61

Congratulations on your CLI!

Message 30 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.