Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No NFCU Love This This Round

tag
kjonesjr00
New Contributor

No NFCU Love This This Round

I've been with NFCU since Oct. 19. I was approved for their Amex More Rewards for only $1k when I first joined. After 91/3, my CLI went to $3k. I also applied for their Cash Rewards Visa at the same time as my CLI request. Approved for $20k! However fast forward to my 91/3 on my CR Visa. Requested a $30k CLI thinking that I would get maybe $25k, or something less. I was completely turned down. Limit stays at $20k. I did get a CLI on my Amex card of $500. New limit is $3.5k. I was going to apply for a 3rd card, either the Flagship or the Platinum, but decided to wait for a while. I can't get my feeling hurt any more. Lol. At the time of the CLI requests, I had balances of about $900 on my Visa, and about $300 on my Amex. Both are paid in full every month. Current scores:

Exp - 804

TUC - 733

EQ - 783

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
DoctorManhattan
Frequent Contributor

Re: No NFCU Love This This Round

Any hard pulls for the CLI

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wait for navy to update scores and try again for the CLI.

Message 3 of 14
kjonesjr00
New Contributor

No hard pulls on either one. 

Message 4 of 14
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on what you did get Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 14
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Flagship SUB has been removed at this time. Best to wait for it to return if you want that card.

Message 6 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hey, but you did get  a 20k CR so i wouldnt sweat it.  In no time youll get more so cheer upSmiley Happy alot of people have to fight hard to even scratch a 20k ccSmiley Wink

Message 7 of 14
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on your partial success

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 8 of 14
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your successes!

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.