No garden can hold me - PayPalMC approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No garden can hold me - PayPalMC approval

@mikesonthemend wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!

The HP will show up though, it’s Sync, they don’t SP lol. 

My apologies, @Saeren. I did unlock TU last night. Just got the hard pull noticeS.

I need a breathalyser on my computer.

Lol thanks for the update. 

And yeah, if I hadn’t quit drinking 2 years ago I would have like 50 inquiries from drunk apping. Smiley Surprised

Message 11 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your PayPal MC approval! Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 32
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

If your a PIF kinda spender than APR doesn’t matter. As your scores and general profile improves you’ll see lower and lower APRs roll thru.

For me I still seem to get good SLs when I have a lot of new accounts but when I scale back for at least 6-8 months with no inquiries or accounts then the APR offers really are attractive. For me, more inquiries and new accounts = higher APRs
Message 13 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@credit_is_crack wrote:
If your a PIF kinda spender than APR doesn’t matter. As your scores and general profile improves you’ll see lower and lower APRs roll thru.

For me I still seem to get good SLs when I have a lot of new accounts but when I scale back for at least 6-8 months with no inquiries or accounts then the APR offers really are attractive. For me, more inquiries and new accounts = higher APRs

Yeah I get that and I agree with you but it’s kind of crappy to have a card that has 22.24% as it’s lowest APR and 29.24% as it’s highest, with most cards issued at 26.24%. I guess Sync has to pay for the 2% somehow since it’s a standard MasterCard, not a WMC/WEMC. 

Message 14 of 32
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:

You can cite me in your thesis.

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 15 of 32
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

That's a spiffy looking card you got there.

Message 16 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP, what's your current TU score?

Message 17 of 32
CreditJourney007
Frequent Contributor

Noooo, don't regret it! I love mine! 2% cashback is great!

Message 18 of 32
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Good SL but daaang don’t carry a balance lol
Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 19 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats but why the regrets? Great card to have and I see you will get a statement credit of $100 after spending $1k. 

Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.