cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No iPhone, Just iPad ONLY Gets an Apple Card for $6,000!

tag
tbque
Valued Contributor

Re: No iPhone, Just iPad ONLY Gets an Apple Card for $6,000!

Congrats on the new Apple Card!

Message 21 of 68
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

How did you get the Wallet App on your iPad? It doesn't show as available to me, even if I set the filter for iPhone only apps. Just curious...

Glad you asked , that's why my original post emphasized the iPad.

My iPad is the 5th Generation device and is compatible with Apple Pay.  Is your iPad able to access Apple Pay?

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 22 of 68
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@tbque wrote:
Congrats on the new Apple Card!

Thanks , I am looking forward to using that Titanium card at my favorite restaurants! Smiley Wink 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 23 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the approval! Now i'm curious!

Message 24 of 68
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations on the approval! Now i'm curious!

Thanks , I was curious and look what happened! Smiley Wink

Total CL - $284K+
Message 25 of 68
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:
IPad only, interesting. Grats on the card Smiley Happy

@gdale6 , yea, I did the same thing last night on my ipad, only Im in the denial train, LOL..Smiley Sad 

Message 26 of 68
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:
IPad only, interesting. Grats on the card Smiley Happy

@gdale6 , yea, I did the same thing last night on my ipad, only Im in the denial train, LOL..Smiley Sad 

Sorry to hear that  and I noticed that your TU FICO score is higher than my score!

Total CL - $284K+
Message 27 of 68
CivalV
Established Contributor

Congratulations 🎊

Did you have a preapproval showing your limit and APR? Or did you cold app? The Apple card is showing in my wallet but looks like an cold app. My stats are solid now and I dont want to take an inquiry since I am down to 0 on two CBRS for nothing 😂😩😰
Message 28 of 68
crys12065
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approval!!  Welcome to the cult! lol

In the garden until 2020
Message 29 of 68
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Awesome job MarzySmiley Happy Just remember, it was made by Apple, NOT a BankSmiley Wink
Message 30 of 68
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.