cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No to NFCU graduation but YES to new NFCU card...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No to NFCU graduation but YES to new NFCU card...

Congrats on the card and great SL

Message 21 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’ve had my secured card since February and joined them back in 2018 of December so I’m wondering when should I try for a upgrade or look for graduation because this small $300 limit is killing me
Message 22 of 32
tbque
Valued Contributor

@ajjose33, you can apply for a 2nd Navy card after 91/3. 91 days after last new card was open and 3 Statements being cut. Based on you saying you got he secured card back in February you would be eligible. However, what are your current DPs? Have your scores improved any? Utilization, baddies, etc.?

Message 23 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

New update. My NFCU secured graduated in August to $2000 cl and my Discover it secured card graduated from $300 to &1750 unsecured. I also got a Target card in may with a $300 cl and they gave me a cli of $600 in October. Yesterday I applied for a capital one Quicksilver card and was surprisingly given my biggest cl to date at $5000. It’s crazy because I burned them on actually 3 cards. 2 capital one cards and kohl’s card before filing bankruptcy chapter 7 last September. I just kept my utilization low but used the cards when could and always paid in full. So I’m going to relax for a while. I do have a credit one card that I had since March but I think I will close that chapter. Lol
Message 24 of 32
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your graduation 🎓, CLI, and approval!
Message 25 of 32
tbque
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
New update. My NFCU secured graduated in August to $2000 cl and my Discover it secured card graduated from $300 to &1750 unsecured. I also got a Target card in may with a $300 cl and they gave me a cli of $600 in October. Yesterday I applied for a capital one Quicksilver card and was surprisingly given my biggest cl to date at $5000. It’s crazy because I burned them on actually 3 cards. 2 capital one cards and kohl’s card before filing bankruptcy chapter 7 last September. I just kept my utilization low but used the cards when could and always paid in full. So I’m going to relax for a while. I do have a credit one card that I had since March but I think I will close that chapter. Lol

Congrats on all your success!

Message 26 of 32
coreyb80
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats and great work!!

Message 27 of 32
jmos
Regular Contributor

Wow. Congrats on the awesome approval!!

Message 28 of 32
tpdtopcop
Regular Contributor

For a second Navy card is the 91/3 waiting from when I opened my secured card or the date secured card graduated?
Current Scores

Message 29 of 32
tbque
Valued Contributor

@tpdtopcop wrote:
For a second Navy card is the 91/3 waiting from when I opened my secured card or the date secured card graduated?

It's from the time you opened the secured Navy card not when it graduated.

Message 30 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.