Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom CLI and Upgrade to Visa Sig!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nordstrom CLI and Upgrade to Visa Sig!

After reading Pizza's post about Nordstrom offering a platiunum version of the Visa and her ugrade to siggy, I decided to call and see if my account was eligible  for any of the upgrades since I recently had an auto cli from $2500-3500 at the beginning of Feb. CSR said I was not eligible when I called on 2/20, but they could grant me another cli and asked how much I wanted. Decided not to get too crazy, asked for $5000 and they granted it woo hoo! Smiley Happy

Friday night I started wondering if I was eligible for a change to a Visa offerring since I got a bump in my scores and now sit at 650's across all 3 on 3/1.  Sent a SM to see if I was able to get any of the Visa's and just got an email back...."Congratulations! Your account has been upgraded to a Visa Signature Nordstrom Card.  You will receive your card witihin 7-10 business days".  Smiley Very Happy

Now time to sit back and let all my cards grow....no new apps this year!!!! Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nordstrom CLI and Upgrade to Visa Sig!

Congrats! It's like getting a new account without the ding to AAoA or inquiry Smiley LOL

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! It's like getting a new account without the ding to AAoA or inquiry Smiley LOL

Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's awesome!! Congrats.

How long have you had your card? 

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually had a similar case happen! My favorite sales person at my local Nordstrom informed me about the Visa as I've had the Retail card for over two years, and he mentioned asking about the Visa Signature. Did some research and was worried about the approval, as my score was 654 and was approved without any pull or questions. Honestly quite happy.

Only thing that has been a problem was they upgraded me three weeks ago but never sent the card out. Called two nights ago and they apologized about the card never being sent, as the original agent never asked for it to be dispatched. My new card should be here Tuesday, hopefully that's the last issue I have with them.

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

That's awesome!! Congrats.

How long have you had your card? 

I got this card in 1/2016 so it's just a little over a year old.  Started out with a $1500 limit and didn't have much movement on it until 11/2016 when I got an auto-cli to $2500 then another in 2/2017 to $3500.  Never thought I would be eligible for the upgrade to the siggy but glad it finally happened.

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Actually had a similar case happen! My favorite sales person at my local Nordstrom informed me about the Visa as I've had the Retail card for over two years, and he mentioned asking about the Visa Signature. Did some research and was worried about the approval, as my score was 654 and was approved without any pull or questions. Honestly quite happy.

Only thing that has been a problem was they upgraded me three weeks ago but never sent the card out. Called two nights ago and they apologized about the card never being sent, as the original agent never asked for it to be dispatched. My new card should be here Tuesday, hopefully that's the last issue I have with them.

Congrats on your upgrade!!  I'll have to make sure I keep an eye out to make sure the new card arrives without any issues lol.

Message 7 of 10
pc01user
Frequent Contributor

SO NICE FOR YOU TO USE ANYWHERE! NICE!

Message 8 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on the siggy, great reason to celebrate with a PizzaSmiley Wink
Message 9 of 10
Glkslngr
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! I was sitting on my store card for a whiiiile before I mustered up the courage to call in for the upgrade. Lol
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.