Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom CLI....

tag
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

Nordstrom CLI....

So I received the new 16 digit CC card yesterday and was browsing the forums and read a few posts about CLI's being SP's. So this morning figured I'd give them a call. Got an increase from $500------->$6000.  I've had the card 2 years and asked for. CLI once maybe a year and a half ago but was denied.  The CSR did say that if I'm interested in PCing the card to a visa, to call back at the end of June.  She said that they are in the middle of doing enhancements and I would have a better chance PCing once that is over.  

I domt use the card too much, but with the semi annual sale coming up, this will come in handy. Smiley Happy

Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Nordstrom CLI....

Congrats on the increase and good luck if you decide to PC to the Visa down the line!

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

congratulations on teh CLI. Let us know how the PC goes.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!

Message 4 of 10
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (March 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice!! Congrats!! Just in time too 😜
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, irun!  Very nice cli.  Nordstroms may not pass out auto cli's to everyone on a regular basis, but they have been very generous with increases when you give them a call.  Happy shopping!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Big congrats on sweet increase!!Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 10
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the increase

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.