Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom CLI

tag
dsotm76
Frequent Contributor

Nordstrom CLI

Hey everyone!

I noticed in Nordstrom the other day that they have a new look to their credit card which has added the ability to tap and pay.  I gave them a call yesterday to find out more about the new card and see if I could get one.  

While I was on the phone with Eric, I asked about their CLI and used the "I can't find it on your website" to start the conversation.  He was very helpful and took my income information and let me know that there wouldn't be an HP for it.  He asked what I wanted and I figured I'd bring it up to the level of a few of my others at $10000.  It was approved for that.  Very happy to make the ultilization even less now, especially as it's time for a new Samsung phone!

Maybe I'll go eat Lunch at Nordys today.  :-)

BCE AMEX ($16200) - Citi DC ($11600) - Chase Sapphire Preferred ($10200) - Nordstrom Visa Signature ($10000) - Best Buy Citi Visa ($9950) - Chase Freedom Flex ($7700) - NHL Discover IT ($7000) - Apple Card ($6000) - Delta Gold AMEX ($6000) - Hilton Honors AMEX ($5000) - Barclay View ($5000)

Closed - Capital One Secured ($500) - It is not in my wallet. :-) - Sony/Sync ($2400)

Goal - To get in with Chase. Smiley Very Happy (ACHIEVED!)
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nordstrom CLI

Congratulations on your CLI! 👍

Message 2 of 15
newfossil
Valued Contributor

congratulations!

Starting score - May 2018

April 2021

AAoA - 1 year 6 months
Message 3 of 15
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!

Message 4 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thank fico for EricSmiley Wink

Message 5 of 15
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Nordstrom increase!

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!

Message 8 of 15
dsotm76
Frequent Contributor

Hahahaha!

It was refreshing to get a nice one.  The one I had previously was very rude!  Hopefully she's found another career.  :-)

BCE AMEX ($16200) - Citi DC ($11600) - Chase Sapphire Preferred ($10200) - Nordstrom Visa Signature ($10000) - Best Buy Citi Visa ($9950) - Chase Freedom Flex ($7700) - NHL Discover IT ($7000) - Apple Card ($6000) - Delta Gold AMEX ($6000) - Hilton Honors AMEX ($5000) - Barclay View ($5000)

Closed - Capital One Secured ($500) - It is not in my wallet. :-) - Sony/Sync ($2400)

Goal - To get in with Chase. Smiley Very Happy (ACHIEVED!)
Message 9 of 15
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Nordy Club!! Gotta love their service and CLI!!! 💰 💰 

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.