Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom Card CLI - feels good!

tag
anik28
Frequent Contributor

Nordstrom Card CLI - feels good!

Nordstrom just bumped my credit limit from 1,500 to 2,000! I've been rebuilding so this a huge deal to me. My Fico 8's are now at 635 - up from low 500's about 18 months ago. 

It's a small win, but a win none the less. Hoping next time I can get them up to 3,500 or 4,000. Feels good to be making some solid progress, even if it's small steps. 

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Card CLI - feels good!

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 2 of 20
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the increase!

Message 3 of 20
anik28
Frequent Contributor

My current balance is $750, so this will knock my utilization down to 35% while I finish paying off. Hope for some good score gains when it reports a higher limit in a few days.

yay!

Message 4 of 20
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

21785i28A83A703392EAB8.gif

Message 5 of 20
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Nice, enjoy the increased spending power Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 20
anik28
Frequent Contributor

I will not be spending anything! Lol. but it feels great to get a CLI after a lot of hard work. 

Message 7 of 20
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your increase to the Nordstrom credit card! 🤠

Message 8 of 20
Gunnerboy
Frequent Contributor

@anik28 wrote:

I will not be spending anything! Lol. but it feels great to get a CLI after a lot of hard work. 

Congrats on the CLI!  Be sure to put some spend  on it.  Shortly after my 3k to 4k SP CLI, they CLD it down to 1,000 due to inactivity.

"Not everyone who helps you is a friend, and not everyone who challenges you is an enemy."
Message 9 of 20
anik28
Frequent Contributor

@Gunnerboy I'll buy one small thing and pay it. As mentioned above, I have a balance still so dont want to go over my 30% UTL. Being much more concious of my spending these days.

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.