Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nordstrom Card

I have been in a ❤️ Hate relationship with Nordstrom since 2014. I origionally got approved for $1500, and have been slowly working my way to the illusive visa. After getting several small increases, last month they denied me for an increase and said upgrades won't be available until 9/1. I called back in today and upgrades have been postponed again 😪. They said I could go into a store and apply for the visa. So I did, got declined 😭. When I called in and spoke to an analyst they explained the reasons which would likely be overcome through an upgrade but did say they had good news, based on the new information from the new application they doubled my credit line to $15,000 and I qualified for an apt reduction of 14%. I'll take it 👍

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Card

@Anonymous wrote:

I have been in a ❤️ Hate relationship with Nordstrom since 2014. I origionally got approved for $1500, and have been slowly working my way to the illusive visa. After getting several small increases, last month they denied me for an increase and said upgrades won't be available until 9/1. I called back in today and upgrades have been postponed again 😪. They said I could go into a store and apply for the visa. So I did, got declined 😭. When I called in and spoke to an analyst they explained the reasons which would likely be overcome through an upgrade but did say they had good news, based on the new information from the new application they doubled my credit line to $15,000 and I qualified for an apt reduction of 14%. I'll take it 👍

Congratulations!!!!! That's wonderful!!!! I wish they would do that to me! Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Honestly, Im just glad that they value you me as a customer. I was thinking about ditching the card since theres not a nordstrom by me anymore. But I still do get my alterations there so the free $100 a year in alterations is great.
Message 3 of 7
schsa210
Established Contributor

Congrats on your increase.  Did they tell you the new date for the VISA upgrades?

~buried myself in the garden~
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also have a love-hate relationship with Nordstrom.

Trying to get my APR decreased for sometime.

I guess with their merger with TD bank may have something to do with the strict regulations when it comes to APR decreases and credit increases.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow!!! That's awesome..... congrats!!!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.