Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom Platinum Visa Approval!!!

tag
mannamay
Established Member

Nordstrom Platinum Visa Approval!!!

Applied for the Nordstrom card, expecting, if nothing else, I would be approved for the retail version. On their card app site, it states you will be considered for all of their card products. So, I entered my info and waited about 10 seconds, when an approval for their Visa and retail card popped up. I was like wow!! So I opted for the Visa of course, but it didn't have a limit. So I called the number listed on the page and I was apporved for $3500. WOW!! So cool, so exciting. I am a little over 1.5 years out of BK, building credit. That was an amazing approval. Not sure which FICO was pulled, but I will find that out shortly. Will update when I know. 

EQ: 586, TU: 618, EX: 662
Currently: "Gardening"
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Platinum Visa Approval!!!

Congrats on the success!

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!! 👏🏾 Nice choice 👌🏾

I want this card. It's just not a priority, for me, right now. The community I live in has a Nordstrom attached, and I spend a good fraction this store!

Best wishes, and please remember to check in and update us on it's growth. Also, once you figure out who they pulled (likely a HP, TU), confirm with other DP if you don't mind.
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval !!

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! One of my fav cards. Enjoy! 

Message 5 of 12
AprilShowers4
New Contributor

Congrats

Message 6 of 12
mannamay
Established Member

Thank you everyone. I will definitely update once I see who the inquiry went to. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 12
mannamay
Established Member

Update:

Nordstrom pulled EX for the approval. My EX is currently: 662. Hope this helps. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 12
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 9 of 12
DH1988
New Contributor

Congrats!!!

I've had more luck with upgrades and CLIs on this card then any of the others in my wallet. Enjoy!

Cap One QS (5/2008) $7k | Nordstrom VS (7/2017) $15k | Amex BCP (9/2018) $9.8k | Chase Freedom Flex (12/2018) $8.7k | NFCU Amex (9/2019) $31k | NFCU Flagship (12/2019) $15.2k | Discover it (10/20) $7k | Chase Sapphire Preferred (7/2021) $8k |

EXP/TU - 727
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.