Valued Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Success !!!

Congrats 2 ya......

Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

After the one second approval screen and a quick fade to call us. I called and they requested all kinds of ID and residence verification which I sent by snail mail.  I finally bit the bullet and called them today to see if they got all the info they requested. He said the app was approved.  Didn't ask what the CL amount was so I will just wait on the cards.  At least one successful app out of four this week. Still waiting on the other three attempts.

Congrats! Can I ask how long you waited before calling in? I just applied and they requested the same info from me. 

Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

After the one second approval screen and a quick fade to call us. I called and they requested all kinds of ID and residence verification which I sent by snail mail.  I finally bit the bullet and called them today to see if they got all the info they requested. He said the app was approved.  Didn't ask what the CL amount was so I will just wait on the cards.  At least one successful app out of four this week. Still waiting on the other three attempts.

Congrats! Can I ask how long you waited before calling in? I just applied and they requested the same info from me. 

I called right away.  It was late on a Thursday night so I mailed my info Friday morning. The middle of the next week (last week) i called to see if they received my info and they said I was approved.  The whole process took about 6 - 7 days.

Message 14 of 20
KSK1912
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Went into EXP at the suggestion of another poster to try to find out the CL for the card since I have not received it yet but they already reported to EXP.

I can't believe it:  $6000

I'm doing the happy dance !!!!

River123 i believe it was me that asked you to check the credit report when you said it already hit EX. Congrats again on the approval. That's a sweet SL for Nordstorm.

6/14/15: Equifax 576 Experian 542 Transunion 571
8/17/15: Equifax 626 Experian 619 Transunion 622
9/28/15: Equifax 655 Experian 636 Transunion 641
11/11/15: Equifax 698 Experian 687 Transunion 672
Short Term Goal Score: 720 Across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Are you free Tuesday..?
Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

What was your EX score?

Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! I still want that one. They denied me late last year, just havent app'd again yet. In the garden for now until October of this year.

Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

What was your EX score?

786 with 2 inquiries at the time but you know lenders see/use another score usually lower in my case.

Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I called right away.  It was late on a Thursday night so I mailed my info Friday morning. The middle of the next week (last week) i called to see if they received my info and they said I was approved.  The whole process took about 6 - 7 days.

Thanks for the info! I just mailed my documents via priority mail so might try and call towards the end of next week. Hopefully the fact they need to verify info means that it's an approval. I've had a Nordstrom debit for about 2 years but they said they run on different systems so I was still required to mail in the info. Fingers crossed!

Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@KSK1912 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Went into EXP at the suggestion of another poster to try to find out the CL for the card since I have not received it yet but they already reported to EXP.

I can't believe it:  $6000

I'm doing the happy dance !!!!

River123 i believe it was me that asked you to check the credit report when you said it already hit EX. Congrats again on the approval. That's a sweet SL for Nordstorm.

Thank you for suggesting I look at my credit report for the CL information.  I received the card today.

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.