cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom and Bill Me Later approvals!

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Nordstrom and Bill Me Later approvals!

@MACFRME wrote:
After doing my daily pull, I found out that Nordstrom not only pulled EQ and EX, but also TU! Seriously?

Ouch! Sorry about the triple pull

Message 11 of 14
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the new cards Smiley Happy

Nordies is a triple pull eh, just took them off my list, thought Cap-1 was the only one with triple dings Smiley Sad

Message 12 of 14
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@gdale6 wrote:

Nordies is a triple pull eh, just took them off my list, thought Cap-1 was the only one with triple dings Smiley Sad

Tbh, that's the first triple pulled I've heard of with Nordstrom.  OP did say they were having problems pulling his other bureau so maybe that's why.  Also, app in the store to take care of the iD verification that Nordstrom uses. 

Message 13 of 14
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@09Lexie wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

Tbh, that's the first triple pulled I've heard of with Nordstrom.  OP did say they were having problems pulling his other bureau so maybe that's why.  Also, app in the store to take care of the iD verification that Nordstrom uses. 

Thx for the info Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.