Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom auto CLI!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nordstrom auto CLI!!

Nordstrom gave me an auto $2500 CLI! My new limit is $9500. YAY!! It was a total suprise. It's been almost 4 months since my last CLI. I've had the card 2 years.

Has anyone been able to upgrade to the Visa recently? My card went over $5000 after the TD takeover. I was told by CS this summer to wait until after Sept. to convert. Might call and ask again today.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Re: Nordstrom auto CLI!!

Congrats! That's Fantastic growth!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Waiting for upgrade as well. Told about 3 weeks ago to wait for "system upgrades" to complete later this year. 

Message 3 of 6
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Seems like Nordstrom's has been on the rise since there no longer backed by Nordstrom's Bank.

Sounds like the TD move was a good one!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 4 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice increase! Good luck on the upgradeSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone! Nordstrom was my 1st card in my rebuild. It has a special place in my heartSmiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.