cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom delayed approval notice

Movingon40
Regular Contributor

Nordstrom delayed approval notice

A couple of weeks ago, before I entered the garden, I applied for a Nordstrom card, hoping for the Visa. The system told me there was an error and not to reapply until I hear from them. I assumed it was a denial and had forgotten about it until today when I received a letter telling me that their system didn't register my acceptance and asking me to call. I figured I already took the hit for the pull so I called, I was only approved for the store card but I'll see where it goes. We have a Nordstrom Rack store here so I can use it for work clothes and pif to see if they will eventually PC to the Visa. 
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
GiJane007
Established Contributor

Re: Nordstrom delayed approval notice

Congratulations on your Nordstroms card approval! I don't think you'll have a hard time when it comes time to PC to the Visa card so as long as your credit keeps improving, from what I've read here on the forums..😊
Message 2 of 3
Movingon40
Regular Contributor

Re: Nordstrom delayed approval notice

Thank you, that's what I'm hoping. Maybe next year (or late this year)  when I'm ready to move on to my next step, they will be willing. 😊
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.