Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom's CLI...SO EXCITED!!!

tag
EJ829
Valued Member

Nordstrom's CLI...SO EXCITED!!!

Had the best weekend ever.  Was hoping for a CLI on my Nordstrom's card so I could do some Christmas shopping...blown away when they told me my new credit limit is $2,500.00.  My Christmas is even more Merrier and Bright...Thanks Nordstrom's! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nordstrom's CLI...SO EXCITED!!!

Congrats on your CLI!

how long have you had Nordies cc?

they have no love for me.....Yet! Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

NO NO NO ..RDSTROMerrychristmaS Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 11
EJ829
Valued Member

Hello.

I've had my Nordie's card since March 2016.  Started with a $300 credit limit, then it was bumped up to $750...and now it's $2,500.00.  Not sure how long you've had your card, but as most have posted on this forum/site, the card will grow. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 11
EJ829
Valued Member

Thank you...MERRY CHRISTMAS to you, too. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had mine since Sept- 2017, I push the luv button on day 91 after my statement cut and got declined for ( you guessed it) not enough experience with this account.... And yes, I have read Nordies will grow eventually.  I have gained lots of wisdom from this forum. 

My SL 1k and PIF ... my balance right now=$50....

thanks.... I know patience is a virtue!

Message 6 of 11
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 7 of 11
kaw943
Regular Contributor

@EJ829 wrote:

Had the best weekend ever.  Was hoping for a CLI on my Nordstrom's card so I could do some Christmas shopping...blown away when they told me my new credit limit is $2,500.00.  My Christmas is even more Merrier and Bright...Thanks Nordstrom's! Smiley Happy

Congrats, happy holidays!

Trans 740| Equifax 722| Experian 733| Chase Sapphire Reserve 20k|Discover It 12k| Bofa Cash Rewards 22k| Citi Prestige 11k and AA Executive WEMC 22k|Amazon SC 7k|FNBO TravElite 10k| Amex Plat NSPL, Everyday Preferred 6k|PenFed Plat Rewards
Message 8 of 11
EJ829
Valued Member

True, patience is key and Yes, this forum is INVALUABLE!!!  The first increase was done automatically, which was a very pleasant surprise and I just posted about the latest increase.

You will get there soon enough! Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 11
EJ829
Valued Member

Thank you! Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.