Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Norwegian Cli

tag
thummel
Established Contributor

Norwegian Cli

So iv had my Norwegian cruise line MasterCard for about 5 months now and it started only at 2K. This is my first card through BofA. Submitted for a cli through online that I wanted 10K and they came back with 6K. Much more of a useable limit for me for sure. Was hoping for more but I don't have some big balances reporting currently so I'll just cool it for now. TU was at 702 right now.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
thummel
Established Contributor

Re: Norwegian Cli

Correction I have some big balances reporting right now. My iPhone was a kind of it's own lately.
Message 2 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice going thummelSmiley Happy I love me some BOASmiley Happy
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@thummel wrote:
So iv had my Norwegian cruise line MasterCard for about 5 months now and it started only at 2K. This is my first card through BofA. Submitted for a cli through online that I wanted 10K and they came back with 6K. Much more of a useable limit for me for sure. Was hoping for more but I don't have some big balances reporting currently so I'll just cool it for now. TU was at 702 right now.

Congrats! That's a great increase! I haven't tried BoA yet, but I always hear decent things about them!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the increase!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.