Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Bucketed By BOA! CLI Approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not Bucketed By BOA! CLI Approval!

I have had this card for over 14 months now, and it has been great to watch it grow,  especially since BOA stopped doing HP for CLIs!

I initially got this card with a $900 limit, which was low compared to my limits of $2500, $2500, $2000, and $4000 at the time of application, but the gap just widened as my softpull CLIs on my other cards took hold.

However, my BOA card just kept moving, super slow at first (especially given they were hard pulls!), but now she has really sped up!

1.jpg

Also, as a dp, I got my CLI in June, and have only put $6 on this card since (June statement $6, July $0, August $0), and they just gave me a $1600 bump today after I asked for $10k. I waited exactly 3 months from my previous until the URL popped up when I signed in today. I'm definitely happy, it now puts this card exactly in line with all my other cards (my cards average around $6k typically, excluding my Amex @ $20K, and my bucketed starting Cap1 card @ $2.5k)

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Re: Not Bucketed By BOA! CLI Approval!

Congrats on the CLI's!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLIs, that's some nice growth there. Makes one consider jumping out of the garden to see what BoA has to offer...um, er, no, nope!!! But major congrats to you! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 4 of 5
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the BoA CLI growth! They’re actually my favorite lender!
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.