Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not a bad app spree

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not a bad app spree

Been getting balances low in anticipation of a spree: seems to have paid off! App'd for NFCU Cash Rewards last December with an instant denial. This was also my last set of inq. My AoA is only around 10 months. One card reporting $5 with the rest at $0. Two installment accounts active: one mortgage and one secured loan ($65/1000).

NFCU Cash Rewards $19.5k 15%
PenFed Promise $6k 16%
Capital One QS $3k
BoA Cash Rewards $5k
Amex Hilton ?
? - Approved, but since Amex is inaccessible with my screenreader I wasn't able to get more information.

Can I recon the APR of any of these? With the Promise I am debating using the soon-to-come email survey to recon the limit.. although I also like that opportunity to recon the SL.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Not a bad app spree

Congrats on your recents approvals. Very nice limits. What do your scores look like. With a low aaol and if your scores arent super high, not sure if getting lower aprs will be possible. In a year you can ask Navy for apr reduction. Penfed not sure. I believe its set unless you use another hp but i could be completely wrong so apologize if i am. Those aprs are still better than i got so enjoy. Just pif if its too problematicSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not a bad app spee at all. Not sure about the recon...I am also new to NFCU and PenFed. Good luck though!!

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

CK FACO is 683 TU / 719 EQ.
Discover FICO: 671
Citi FICO: 675
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU- can ask for APR reduction after a year;
Cap1- can ask for whenever. If they have one for you it will be temporary (7 months)
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.