Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now Have Avianca Twins Approved For The Vida Card As Well

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now Have Avianca Twins Approved For The Vida Card As Well

Was approved for the Avianca Vuela card on the 8th for 25k @ 18.99 figured what the hell let's try the Vida as well. Put an app in this afternoon and no instant approval but when I got home had an approval email from them. Again on this one didn't ask for POI. I called in and it's also a 25k limit. I didn't ask the APR but I'm guessing 18.99 like the Vuela. So now have Avianca 25k twins. Hope this doesn't give you any ideas 12njoy. 

Avianca Vida App.JPG

Avianca Vida Approval.JPG

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Erusidhion
Frequent Contributor

Re: Now Have Avianca Twins Approved For The Vida Card As Well

Well.... **bleep**. That's all I have to say to this. Now... either I can resist the urge.... or just jump on the train.... ALLLLLLL ABOARD the hype train!

I ran into a snag on my first application. Somehow Chrome messed up during the application and I wasn't asked the security questions. I just withdrew my original application and redid it with my yearly income, non-salary and choosing 'Other' for the income. They asked for last 4 pay stubs. I uploaded them to both applications. I will probably upload last years tax return to be proactive just in case.

I still hope I get my 11K limit like originally approved. In either case I re-applied for both to fix the first problem and used Internet Explorer to do the application this time.

I guess the AF is probably worth another higher credit limit. I NEED 5 MINUTES TO MYSELF!

Congratulations by the way.

EQ 654 -- 43 Inquiries
TU 695 -- 54 Inquiries
EX 668 -- 50 Inquiries

Utilization: 9% AAoA: 20 months Total History: 3Y
Updated: 08/04/2017 Premier 3B
Message 2 of 13
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

1088502pgzqchf0gf.gif

Message 3 of 13
fullstackdev
Frequent Contributor

Nice approvals! Congrats. Too bad they don't issue cards in MD or I would be all over this.

Mar 2017: EQ 733 80 INQ | TU 768 42 INQ | EX 755 80 INQ || AMEX PRG | AMEX BGR | USAA Rewards VS $17K | USAA NAMF AMEX $15K | SECU Visa $10K | Cap1 V1 (AU) $45.75K | AMEX BCE (AU) $10K | Marvel MC $25K | Walmart MC $10K | Freedom $12.2K | USAA Cash Rewards VS $18K | Walmart SC $25K | PENFED CR $9K | AMEX EDP $24K | Banana Republic SC $10K | MECU $10K | Amazon SC $25K | Barclays Apple Rewards $10K | J. Crew $13.6K | Cap1 PlayStation $3K | Cap1 QS1 $2.6K | Business: AMEX Green NPSL | AMEX SimplyCash $2K | AMEX Blue for Business $3K | Cap1 Spark Visa $7.5K | Amazon Rev. $2.5K | Amazon PIF (No PG) $1K | Walmart (No PG) $2.5K | Chase Marriott Business $30K | Chase Ink $14K
Message 4 of 13
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats.. NJOY needs to get wind of thi and he will be all over it lol

Message 5 of 13
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Was about to pull the trigger when I got an instant approval for the AK Air Visa. So I am going to hold off for now. Will def apply for the New Cathay Pacific card coming out next month.

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Big Congratulations!

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! Two 25K cards back to back! Sweet!

Congratulations!! Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 13
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!  I think you're the first to go for both cards.

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@B335is wrote:

Congrats!  I think you're the first to go for both cards.

Figured someone was bound to try it might as well be me. 

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.