Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OH. MY. BLISPAY!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

OH. MY. BLISPAY!

Approved online for $7,500!  Woo hoo, I was shocked and surprised.

My EX fico 08 is 733, utilization is 1% across 3 cards and my ch7 is 35 months old.  They did ask for my annual income and a lot of identity verification questions (like how old will you be in 5 years).

Back in the garden I go.  I really have everything on my goal list, so I feel pretty set right now.  Will be working on CLI's and continuing to close down useless cards (cut 5 free today that haven't been used in a long time).

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: OH. MY. BLISPAY!

Woot! Happy Dance for ya!

Message 2 of 11
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats.  Blispay is a great CC w/2% and 0 percent 6 months financing.  Enjoy mine alot and used a few different times once for taxes and other time for a new computer and paid off both a 0% interest

Message 3 of 11
AzaleaB
Established Contributor

Congrats on the Bilspay and the SL! I don't have one but if I wasn't trying so hard to stop apping, it would be on my list.

Starting Score: EX:570, 8/2011
Current
Scores(8/30/18):
EX08:850; EQ08:850,
TU08:847
Inqs(12 mo): EX/0, EQ/0, TU/0
Goal Scores: 800+
My Cards: BoA Rewards: 30K, Discover IT: 50K, Arrival : 13.3K, CDP: 30.1K, Amex PRG, Amex ED: 22.5K, Amex BCP: 20K, FU: 21K, CSR: 35K, Amazon Store: 20K, Macys:10K, Diners Club:40K
Message 4 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats! Lol, How old WILL you be in 5 years??? Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 11
klarso11
Regular Contributor

Congrats ksb1! I use my Blispay for many of my monthly expenses ($1K /month) so $240 in cash back savings per year.

Message 6 of 11
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Congrats!  At least it didn't take as long for you to get approved as it did me.  Guess I should actually try to use it sometime soon. Smiley Very Happy

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 7 of 11
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Very cool card.

Message 8 of 11
JamP
Valued Contributor

Huge Congratz.

You really can't go wrong with this card, it has a little bit of everything. Wish it was still a hidden TL, but hey some of us got 6 months of it being a hiddle TL lol

Great SL.

I have 4 promotions going at the moment, ive paid off 3 or 4 since I got the card.

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would have to use my fingers to count that 5 years lol.  Congrats on your approval and get back to the garden asap!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.